Figure collectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Figure collectors

I was just wondering if anyone else here is into collecting figures?
    Ive only really just started collecting figures over the last few months. I have a collection made up of Resident evil, Gears of War, Alien and Predator figures.

i have well over a hundred figurines still in their boxes. over 50 of them are RE based and haven't counted the star wars ones.
    Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

I have a few RE figures like my Moby Dick Nemesis Type 1 and a Palisades Leon but they're packed away along with my MGS1 and MGS2 figures. I do have 2 figures out in the open for me to look at

Comment

I have a SHIT ton of figures. Oh ^ Nice stuff by the way, sippin on dat Tru Blood
        Like others on this forum, most of them happen to be Resident Evil figures. I have about 72, and last time I counted there's about a hundred and twenty something RE *action* figures in the world, not counting the statues(Of course now the Operation RC figures will be coming out).

The ones I'm missing are a couple Moby Dick figures and all the rest are variants like the gold versions, and the palisades ones. Other than those and my old toys in the basement, I have other video game figures like Altair, Ezio Auditore, Simon Belmont, and Isaac Clarke. Besides Resident Evil/Biohazard figures, UFC figures are what I collect the most. I also used to collect Aliens and Predator figures but I sold most of them over the past few years. I still have a Predator 2 figure though
        Last edited by REmaster; 09-20-2011, 01:25 AM.
        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

I've got a bunch of figures but most of them are for the Tales of series since I collect anything to do with that. Got a Few RE figures and then a bunch of misc. ones. Like Professor Layton >.>

Comment

Working...
          X