Resident Evil Revelations Extended Trailer on Youtube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AWW that was so nice !!

i guess in the old version of the game the dude getting thrown to the window was just a placeholder they added her instead but it was pretty cool
    and the injection he uses on the wounded men i dont think its zombies they turn into
    look at the other trailer when he injects it into the water and the fish im sure (the humans) turn into those water monsters els there wouldent be so many of them i guess.
    Last edited by rehunk88; 09-20-2011, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
      i guess in the old version of the game the dude getting thrown to the window was just a placeholder they added her instead but it was pretty cool
      This sounds about right.
      Last edited by aris13; 09-20-2011, 08:58 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Haha, I knew it. How was it that people were saying? "they wouldn't make her a profile in the official website if she was going to die so quickly".

Comment

I still believe her origin will be important for the story. Don't forget guys she is in contact with someone. I can very well see she is agent of the organizations and after she gone lost, they send Vester to investigate things around...
          Last edited by Dark_Chris; 09-20-2011, 09:17 AM.
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by alexdz View Post
            Haha, I knew it. How was it that people were saying? "they wouldn't make her a profile in the official website if she was going to die so quickly".
            you are right i was one of those who said,
            they wouldent make her a profile if she wasent gonna be in it,
            for a long time i was wrong big time
            Last edited by rehunk88; 09-20-2011, 09:16 AM.

Comment

AWW that was so nice !!

and the injection he uses on the wounded men i dont think its zombies they turn into
              look at the other trailer when he injects it into the water and the fish im sure (the humans) turn into those water monsters els there wouldent be so many of them i guess.
              Yup. Jill was at the other side of the window when rachel got smacked across the head.

Comment

I love how her hair doesn't move a millimeter despite her being flung through the air.

Also, quite a gory death.

Her "importance" probably stems from who she is or who she works for rather than her as a person.
                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by xfactor View Post
                  Yup. Jill was at the other side of the window when rachel got smacked across the head.

nice

Comment

nice
                    I'm sure that refers to the boobs in this picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                      I'm sure that refers to the boobs in this picture.
                      actually i was not.
                      i was kinda like nice eyes from xfactor course i dident even spot that.

Comment

Still don't like Rachel's design, but a much more interesting trailer. Instead of just focusing on Ms. Fanservice we are treated to some neat closeups of some of the monsters in this game. And the trailer leaves off with more interesting questions.

As far as Rachel goes I guess we can conclude she's dead? The way the previous trailer made it out implied she could still be alive, and the way Jill had worded finding a survivor made that seem possible. Even though Parker says "Who WAS she" we have Jill saying "the BOWs got her" while walking away from her body. Pretty much cinches that they are talking past tense about her being a survivor on board the ship. The question now isn't if she'll live, but rather where she came from.

While Mr. Veltro does call the man tied to the chair Mr. Redfield we still don't know if that's him. I seem to recall this guy sounding like Jason Statham in the teaser for this game so we'll just have to wait and see what the whole deal with this guy is.

I also think people jumped the gun over zombies returning. Haven't seen any.

Comment

actually i was not.
                          i was kinda like nice eyes from xfactor course i dident even spot that.
                          You didn't notice a big pair of knockers flopping out of that suit? You're losing your touch, rehunk. I am disappoint.

Was very well spotted though xfactor, I wouldn't have noticed that.
                          Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 09-20-2011, 10:10 AM.

Comment

She also has a huge hole in her throat from the moment the leech-like mouth appendage of that monster went for her.
                            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                              You didn't notice a big pair of knockers flopping out of that suit? You're losing your touch, rehunk. I am disappoint.

Was very well spotted though xfactor, I wouldn't have noticed that.
                              Maby the reason i missed jill in the background was because of her big breasts
                              ( IM BACK!)

Comment

Hmmm.... Ada Wong was able to survive something much worse than that.

So I'm thinkin that Rachael will survive this... all they have to do is wrap her up in the same type of bandages that they used with Ada. And she will be as good as new.

Last edited by Pikminister; 09-20-2011, 10:24 AM.
                                Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X