Resident Evil Revelations Extended Trailer on Youtube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
    Hmmm.... Ada Wong was able to survive something much worse than that.

So I'm thinkin that Rachael will survive this... all they have to do is wrap her up in the same type of bandages that they used with Ada. And she will be as good as new.

Come on i think shes pretty much dead her neck was bitten her skull crushed against the Glass and if she should survive it shes infected and will go rage on us.

Comment

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
      Come on i think shes pretty much dead her neck was bitten her skull crushed against the Glass and if she should survive it shes infected and will go rage on us.
      I seem to remember William Birkin going postal on Ada and beating her to a bloody pulp.

But I guess the difference here is that Ada has tiger blood.
      Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
        I seem to remember William Birkin going postal on Ada and beating her to a bloody pulp.

But I guess the difference here is that Ada has tiger blood.
        in the script ada was ment to live rachel wasent

Comment

To be fair, Ada was only grazed and smashed against a console. Rachel gets a much more... sustained fucking up.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

also its a diffrend monster bow that attacked them they do diffrend things.

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
              To be fair, Ada was only grazed and smashed against a console. Rachel gets a much more... sustained fucking up.
              Well there was only so much that a humble PS1 could do back in the days.

If only a PSX could do this using in-game polys:

Spoiler:

BTW, Birkin could kill any of these balloon zombies with one of his farts. So whadda you talking about them doing more damage than old G'ster.
              sigpic

Comment

Did you see the console afterwards?

You do not walk away from something like that.

Anyway, I guess I was right about Rachel replacing the scientist from the Pilot Version.
                Last edited by Archelon; 09-20-2011, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Can't wait to write Rachel's article on Project Umbrella.

"She died as a result of being blinded by her hair."
                  I know, I was thinking the same thing. Her face is completely covered at all times...Unless, Capcom was trying to hide her eyes because she is infected by the "Wesker" Virus. LOLZ OMG!

Or maybe she has the ability to see from her boobs.

This game is actually starting to look hopeful and not just be some stupid portable game. I still have trouble warranting $170 for only two games...Though I really do like to play Mercenaries.

Curses, I am torn again as if to buy one or not!

...And why is Chris strapped to a chair without a top. They better not be trying to implement that flash game from the internet into this game. Yes, you know the one.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah I was just going to say was the original victim splattered against the window a placeholder then if Jill is in the background?

Loved the trailer to be honest, in every way except for the godawful graphics on the hair, it just doesn't look natural, like a BOW in itself...
                    http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                    http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                    Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

I haven't watched the trailer or read any of the comments. How spoiler-ish is this trailer?
                      Last edited by PracticalAl; 09-20-2011, 11:30 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
                        I haven't watched the trailer or read any of the comments. How spoiler-ish is this trailer?
                        I posted on your profile.

Comment

I'm still wondering why does she have her eyes covered with hairs. This can't be just a design decision, because that's the most unpractical hair style I've ever seen.

And the trailer is very spoilerific, especially about one specific character.
                          Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 09-20-2011, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
                            I'm still wondering why does she have her eyes covered with hairs. This can't be just a design decision, because that's the most unpractical hair style I've ever seen.

And the trailer is very spoilerific, especially about one specific character.
                            Becuse then they dont have to put work into making her eyes :3

Comment

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                              Becuse then they dont have to put work into making her eyes :3
                              With a body like that... who's going to waste their time looking at her eyes?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
                                I'm thinking that this trailer won't be seen in the game, only her being thrown against the window during game play, so, I guess they just designed her hunched over against a wall with her hair in front of her eyes and didn't care to redesign her for this trailer.

Comment

Working...
                                X