No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Revelations Extended Trailer on Youtube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently, they also didn't bother re-designing her for the promotional render:

Spoiler:

Lazy Capcom!
    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
    sigpic

Comment

Rachel's design is pretty funky, but man...me is liking that level of gore, that's a fantastic cutscene actually, really well made and as usual capcom know how to do some great things with hardware.

Comment

It's probably the game intro or something like that. So I don't know if we can call that spoilerific.

Comment

Said it before and I'll say it again, I'm betting that Rachel will mutate into a squid creature and be the first enemy that you fight. We'll see the whole grisly mutation right from human to squid, and it will be glorious.

It's a possible transmission of the virus, in much the same way that the t-Virus is leaked via a bite from a zombie.
          See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
            I'm still wondering why does she have her eyes covered with hairs. This can't be just a design decision, because that's the most unpractical hair style I've ever seen.
            Have you seen some of the hairstyles that are popular in Japan?

Comment

so...she was cannon fodder...you make a trailer, introduce a new character...and kill her in the smae trailer...capcom is the new WCW i knew it.

Comment

Capcom may be the new WCW but don't forget that Resident Evil is the new Dragon Ball Z - where NOBODY REALLY DIES!....

.....THEY JUST GET STRONGER

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                  Have you seen some of the hairstyles that are popular in Japan?
                  Most of them move.
                  PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Yes, but only most. And some of the ones that do move aren't meant to - years of colouring and gels have created within them a sort of life force.

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                      Most of them move.
                      I'm not sure why people are making such a big deal about this now.

No one's hair moved in Umbrella Chronicles or Darkside Chronicles.

Comment

That's because there was no wind to make 'em move.
                        sigpic

Comment

It's actively defying the very laws of physics? Unless she has helium based hair implants...

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                            It's actively defying the very laws of physics? Unless she has helium based hair implants...
                            I think she had another kind of implants

So this is getting interesting. Capcom is getting a habit of killing busty females huh? This trailer was soooo much better.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                              This trailer was soooo much better.
                              Too bad none of that matters since we're still talking about DAH FUCKING HAIR!

I think it was IGN who said that this trailer confirmed that zombies had returned.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                                Capcom may be the new WCW but don't forget that Resident Evil is the new Dragon Ball Z - where NOBODY REALLY DIES!....

.....THEY JUST GET STRONGER

just like hulk hogan in WCW...we've come full circle!

seriously though if they jsut changed her outfit and got rid of the 2 grape fruits on her chest she wouldn't be that bad, in some ways she could have been like rebecca in RE1 or ashley in RE4 but with guns. annoying bet adorable...

Comment

Working...
                                X