No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Revelations Extended Trailer on Youtube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if you guys were right when you said her hair is that way because thats how she is found and they were to lazy to change it. That would be pretty funny and also explain the stupidity of her hair. I kinda hope thats true now.

I like the trailer and everything and hope I am not being to picky here but Rachels 'Why is this happening? Why Me?' That line really pisses me off. If you are some sort of agent and you are sent to a cruise ship to investigate something then thats abit of a redundant question dont you think? If she was at home in the middle of a nice peaceful town and this shit went down then maybe you could warrant asking that question but 'This is happening to you' because you took up a dangerous mission you stupid bitch. Hate her so glad she gets splattered.
    Last edited by CrimsonElder; 09-20-2011, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Um, if Jessica and Chris were working together, where is Jessica in this trailer?
      Revelations has a plot with twists everywhere. Way to go, Capcom, you successfully pulled off a mind-screw plotline.

Comment

I like how Jill basically says, "I found a survivor, a dead one."

Last edited by REmaster; 09-20-2011, 05:59 PM.
        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Comment

That line just reeks of Barry in Resident Evil 1; "It's a weapon, its really powerful, especially against living things!"
            Last edited by PracticalAl; 09-20-2011, 06:50 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
              That line just reeks of Barry in Resident Evil 1; "It's a weapon, its really powerful, especially against living things!"
              HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

im starting to like that game more and more

Comment

Classy use of Michael Dorn there, of the many uses of Star Trek facepalm gifs I have seen, Worf is a rarity. I'd have opted for Sisko myself.
                See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
                  Ya know, I think I'll pimp my little toon where I actually made fun of that line again.

Enjoy, Old School RE fans.

Last edited by Wrathborne; 09-20-2011, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                    Ya know, I think I'll pimp my little toon where I actually made fun of that line again.

Enjoy, Old School RE fans.

I actually watched this earlier in the week, good stuff. I love the animation, the hunter is perfect
                    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

wait, people actually watch my stuff? What the hell?

Comment

I watch everyone's parodies, even more so since I've been voice acting more often lol.
                        Last edited by REmaster; 09-20-2011, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Your Silent HilLOL video also kicks ass. Thanks for showing us the first one!

Either way, the fleshed out Rachel video gave me a good amount of anticipation for Revelations. I hope they play the game more or less like that throughout, with it coming off cold and confining.
                          Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 09-20-2011, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Nice! I love how Barry stands there yelling at the snake while the hunter just watches.

Anyway, this Revelations trailer looks nice. I could care less about the filler Rachel stuff due to the dialogue, hair, and boob factors already mentioned, but the scenes with the Veltro guy were cool. However, every time I learn more about this game I just get more and more aggravated that I won't be able to play it on a nice, big screen!
                            Last edited by Det. Beauregard; 09-21-2011, 01:44 AM.
                            Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by Det. Beauregard View Post
                              Nice! I love how Barry stands there yelling at the snake while the hunter just watches.

Anyway, this Revelations trailer looks nice. I could care less about the filler Rachel stuff due to the dialogue, hair, and boob factors already mentioned, but the scenes with the Veltro guy were cool. However, every time I learn more about this game I just get more and more aggravated that I won't be able to play it on a nice, big screen!
                              I'm loving the Veltro guy so far. I've wanted a Die Hard type villian like him for so long, just a normal guy with big plans that's not superhuman in some way(that we know of so far, not to say that he won't inject himself and turn into a big blob of shit at some point), but for the time being, I like him.

I HEAR you about the big screen fantasy, do they make adapters for the 3DS? There must be a way....*checks youtube*

EDIT: For instance, how are they playing on this huge screen? Oh that's right, they're Capcom, they do whatever the hell they want. This would be perfect for playing Revelations

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE7agV4NTGA

I hear you can use male to male PVC wires to connect it to your tv, but only some tv's support it? Interesting.
                              Last edited by REmaster; 09-21-2011, 04:28 AM.

Comment

I'm loving the Veltro guy so far. I've wanted a Die Hard type villian like him for so long, just a normal guy with big plans that's not superhuman in some way(that we know of so far, not to say that he won't inject himself and turn into a big blob of shit at some point), but for the time being, I like him.
                                You know, I actually agree with you. The usual routine of crazy Umbrella psychopath went on for too long, it was interesting at first but soon began to wear on me. It's great that we have a terrorist group for once as opposed to some malicious company doing who knows what, it's why I liked Curtis Miller in Degeneration.

Sure he wasn't exactly an antagonist but the idea of a terrorist using a biological weapon is fascinating in the RE universe. That's what the series needs more of, dealing with the realisation of how easy it is for these bio-weapons to fall into the hands of terrorists. I'm also wanting to see some political manueverings going on, they had a great plot thread with the U.S. government being involved with Umbrella but that seemed to have sadly fizzled out.

Think about that for a moment though, if certain high-ranking government officials were involved with Umbrella to the point where they were actively covering up Umbrella's activities and enabled them to get away with what they did for so long. The closest we got to that was Senator Ron Davis and the suspicious circumstances surrounding the former U.S. President's resignation, which we see at the beginning of Degeneration.

Not to mention the Spencer's Notebook file in RE5 which raises some intriguing points in regards to the U.S. government and the President in particular.

But no it's all vague and glossed over in favour of shoehorning in another unimportant throwaway character. Far too much focus is placed on making certain characters look badass, simply because they're popular. Classic example being Wesker. Unfortunately, Capcom had a genuinely interesting direction staring them in the face and they've pissed it away. Choosing a terrorist group as the newest incarnation's villains was a good move though, a step in the right direction at least. The more I look back at what I've written the more I realise what a missed opportunity RE5 was.
                                Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 09-21-2011, 04:40 AM.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X