This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
    But you use such a blunt instrument in your wars of aggression against the mutants that pop up on this site. You're like an axe when you should be more like a scalpel, cutting away the cancerous flesh of the community. Methodical and precise, my friend.
    Are you trying to say I'm cancer to the website or a mutant?

I guess I am cancer though, I've been lurking on the outskirts of the website for years; looking through the forums. Looking at post by you and others. Only decided to join recently. Just like cancer I guess you never saw me comming
    sigpic

Comment

• Straight
      I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

• Originally posted by cavs42 View Post
        Are you trying to say I'm cancer to the website or a mutant?

I guess I am cancer though, I've been lurking on the outskirts of the website for years; looking through the forums. Looking at post by you and others. Only decided to join recently. Just like cancer I guess you never saw me comming
        No, not you. You're the least of this site's problems, I assure you.
        See you in hell.

Comment

• If he's a blunt hammer, what am I?

Comment

• More like a scalpel.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• I assume that's a good thing?

Comment

• If genes comes into it, then how do people explain bisexuality or asexuality?
                Also, the antibody attacking story is just a theory and not a proven scientific fact, whilst it could also be true, there isn't enough evidence to back it up as the 'absolute cause of femininity in males causing homosexuality.' Also saying that not all homosexuals are feminine, so that theory does run dry on those sort of things but I'd like to see it proven.
                Honestly, I have no idea what causes it, and I don't really care. We love who we love, we like what we like, we're only human in the end and it makes no difference to me.
                What about bestiality, where does that fall into the sexuality line? It's all so confusing, and I honestly don't believe we'll ever find out until a very long time at least.
                All I know is that I'm happy the way I am, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Comment

• No matter gay straight or bi
                  Lesbian Transgender life
                  I'm on the right track baby
                  I was born to survive~~~

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                    I assume that's a good thing?
                    It is, yes.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• GAYBIE
                      Last edited by Vector; 10-10-2011, 05:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                        If genes comes into it, then how do people explain bisexuality or asexuality?
                        I've speculated that homosexuality is actually how the brain is formed. (Example: Gay men tend to have a brain structure similar to that of straight women; lesbians tend to have a brain structure similar to that of straight men).

So in regards to bisexuality, I speculate that the brain develops somewhere in the middle. The brain is basically underdeveloped as male or female, and puts the person in limbo of sexuality. This is where I believe environmental factors can come into play, and sway the person closer to being gay or straight. A bisexual person in Alabama will probably be swayed to the straight side of bisexuality due to pressures from religion and conservative thinking (But this person will still probably have some liking to the same sex, but will repress it giving the illusion of being completely straight). Now, a person in a liberal area of New York could go either way, and person feelings on the matter come into play.

As for asexuality, I really have no idea what creates that, and am really curious as to why someone would be asexual. I've read that asexual people fantasize about random things, and not people (If a person fantasizes about men/women then they are still gay/straight).

This is just what I think COULD be part of the answer.
                        sigpic

Comment

• When are we going to move on to more pressing matters? Like figuring out how to construct an orbital laser weapon.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vector View Post

GAYBIE
                            Comparison
                            Attached Files
                            sigpic

Comment

• Did you just sexualize an infant?

Comment

• I told you!

Those there gays are up to no good, I swear.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X