Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unlike some people around these parts, I don't feel the need to flaunt my sexuality...but I'm straight. I quite enjoy the vagina.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
      And I think that's a pretty fair line to draw. No children, underage brides, unconsenting adults or animals.

But I love Mr. wiggles!

Same way I feel Gene, do whatever as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else.
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Originally posted by Vector View Post
        Unlike some people around these parts, I don't feel the need to flaunt my sexuality...but I'm straight. I quite enjoy the vagina.
        When you got it, flaunt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vogue_Dirge View Post
          Gay. And everyone knows it.
          I didn't knew!!! xD

Though I believe that sexuality doesn't really have any borders. I believe you fall in love with a person, not a sex. I could see myself maybe falling in love with a woman, but I prefer men both mentally, emotionally, and physically.

I also believe homosexuality is perfectly natural.
          I feel the same way!!! xDDDDD

Anyway, i'm surprised many people here are gay-bi!! xD
          Last edited by RE-Hiro; 09-27-2011, 06:46 PM.

Comment

When you got it, flaunt it.
            Yeah...most people don't have it and still flaunt it. That's the problem :/.

Comment

Well, we live in a day and age where sexuality is no longer a relevant issue. I like to think that we've all evolved socially to the point where it should be no longer discussed because it isn't a 'problem' any more. It's become something that's accepted and treated as an everyday part of life.

On that note, there really isn't a need to flaunt something. It's like someone going around and celebrating the fact that they're human. So? We all are, it's common knowledge at this point and we're all content with the way things are so why force the issue?

Heterosexual, bisexual, homosexual, etc. All unnecessary labels. At the end of the day, every human being is up for grabs and as long as you aren't breaking any laws you're laughing. If you like someone and they like you, do whatever you want and just go for it, otherwise you'll regret it afterwards. It isn't like we're in the eighties when homosexuality was a taboo topic.

You don't see people stopping work and saying, 'So, let's discuss the fact that you like men and I like women'. Let's just understand that we play for different teams and get on with talking about topics of more interest, topics that ARE relevant, like the state of the economy or things that affect us. In my opinion it doesn't matter what preference you have, as long as your money's green then I'm more than happy to make deals with you.
              See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by RE-Hiro View Post
                Anyway, i'm surprised many people here are gay-bi!! xD
                I think we need a new word for People who are Bi and leaning more towards Homosexual relationships...How about 'Bay'?

I think he'd approve of it
                Last edited by Wrathborne; 09-27-2011, 06:56 PM.

Comment

a man who chooses to have sex with other men is forfeit of his manhood.. a doubter of his own identity.. nothing genetic.. just a choice made, based on a temptation (for lack of a better term) inspired by a desire to explore ones self beyond what is natural.. a desire that begins with discontent, or a lack understanding, and acceptance of what is..

if you see me use the term "faggot", you should perceive it as an insult.. that's probably how i meant it.. i'm not always referring to a person's sexuality, however.. the "homosexual" is in a way, the package term for everyone, and everything that i despise in this world.. if you fit into that package, you probably (be it underlying, or visible) have homosexual (sexually speaking) tendencies.. because that's just the way you are..

that said, i wouldn't say that all homosexuals (sexually speaking) are necessarily despicable people.. i would say that they're probably in denial about their own individuality, and their "condition" is a symptom of ignorance, and disbelief in what could be considered their own "natural".. "superbity"..

it's not something i go out of my way to get into, but since the subject arose, i'm just dishing it in..

i hate fags.. and you can take that statement however you want..

Comment

And now all I do is wait.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

I'm straight. I don't mind other people's sexuality, everyone has the right to do as they want as long as not violating other people's rights wjile doing it. Frankly I have more issues with other people's taste in music or movies than who they wanna fuck.

Also
                      Last edited by alexdz; 09-27-2011, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aShThErOt View Post
                        a man who chooses to have sex with other men is forfeit of his manhood.. a doubter of his own identity.. nothing genetic.. just a choice made, based on a temptation (for lack of a better term) inspired by a desire to explore ones self beyond what is natural.. a desire that begins with discontent, or a lack understanding, and acceptance of what is..

if you see me use the term "faggot", you should perceive it as an insult.. that's probably how i meant it.. i'm not always referring to a person's sexuality, however.. the "homosexual" is in a way, the package term for everyone, and everything that i despise in this world.. if you fit into that package, you probably (be it underlying, or visible) have homosexual (sexually speaking) tendencies.. because that's just the way you are..

that said, i wouldn't say that all homosexuals (sexually speaking) are necessarily despicable people.. i would say that they're probably in denial about their own individuality, and their "condition" is a symptom of ignorance, and disbelief in what could be considered their own "natural".. "superbity"..

it's not something i go out of my way to get into, but since the subject arose, i'm just dishing it in..

Comment

Comment

lol wut
                            Last edited by Vogue_Dirge; 09-27-2011, 07:13 PM.

Comment

You remind me of someone...mindless rambling...oh yes. =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZTAfgL6B2M Yeah, I read your entire post in the Ultimate Warrior's voice, it was that silly. xD You should feel good about this fact.

While we're on a roll:
                              Spoiler:

Comment

See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X