A New Single Piece of RE Revelations Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
    if you had to venture a guess as to where they are and what relevance this holds for them what would you say?
    They are at some BSAA training camp are being told about Chris/Jessica going missing, then promptly leave to find them.
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
      They are at some BSAA training camp are being told about Chris/Jessica going missing, then promptly leave to find them.
      correct , but does any of you guys remember the first screens of revelations , were jill is in the cruise ship wearing bsaa cloths , same goes for the old trailer .... There were also some images jill with chris .... , i guess if the 3ds roms got hacked we will find alot of left overs in the demo rom .... Well after it gets released we shall compare them , but now we shall focus on every little new from revelations since its awesome
      Last edited by Mrox2; 10-01-2011, 06:09 AM.
      Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
      ^ Lol ...

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
        Looks like possibly a training camp.

Maybe we'll finally get to see just how the BSAA are trained.
        I seem to have read that Revelations basically deals with the establishment of the BSAA.

Thus we might get to see how the BSAA started out and who was part of it initially.

I believe that most of these new characters will not die in this game. The producers probably want to find out how well these characters go down with the fan base. If the fans like 'em, then we might see them again. Maybe in RE6.

I guess having to replace the original cast at some point, could play a factor in all that. Most of the original characters are 'over the hill' after all... age wise.
        Last edited by Pikminister; 10-01-2011, 09:40 PM.
        Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
          Most of the original characters are 'over the hill' after all... age wise.
          See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
            Most of the original characters are 'over the hill' after all... age wise.
            Japan has this really weird thing about age.

It's like, if you're over 30, you're a senior citizen (Barry), but if you're pre-teen, you might as well be a toddler (Sherry). You see this all the time in anime and video games (though it's most prevalent in JRPG's).

The teens to early 20's seem to be the most appealing age to the Japanese when it comes to the main characters in various forms of media, which is probably why almost every character in RE has had fifteen different careers by the time they reach 21.
            Last edited by Archelon; 10-01-2011, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
              Parker looks like less of a butterball here. I guess the wetsuit adds ten pounds.
              Well, he's got a lot more gear strapped to him than Jill does. Even in this photo, I'm struck by how much more gear he has compared to her. I wonder why that's the case.
              Revelations has a plot with twists everywhere. Way to go, Capcom, you successfully pulled off a mind-screw plotline.

Comment

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                I get a resident evil 5 feeling from this image ... not good.

It's just an image dude, chill out.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post

It's just an image dude, chill out.
                  Agreed. Since it's Jill's and Parker's scenario, I doubt this scene will last very long. If it were Chris and Jessica, I'd be a bit concerned, but they're not there.
                  Revelations has a plot with twists everywhere. Way to go, Capcom, you successfully pulled off a mind-screw plotline.

Comment

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                    I get a resident evil 5 feeling from this image ... not good.
                    I don't. At all.

On a side note, I enjoyed RE5 a lot. Suppose I am one of the few.
                    Last edited by Metal Carebear; 10-05-2011, 12:59 AM.

Team Chris Redfield<3

Comment

Working...
                    X