Resident Evil Revelations Boxarts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Revelations Boxarts

The game release date has been announced: Feb 7 2012 in NA, Jan 27 in Europe.

Click on image for bigger version.

*Edit: the first image is the older boxart which I believe was shown off at E3. The 2nd image is the newer version for both NA and Europe.*
    Last edited by xfactor; 10-07-2011, 09:02 PM.

I prefer the eye one more, feels more of a homage to the previous titles in the series.

Comment

I think we all can agreethe one with the eye is the best one. What's the difference any way, one's for Europe and the other for NA? Who's getting shafted on that one?

Comment

Creepy i love it .... Now thats what i loved to see from long time , Big Hug and thanks for c(r)apcom (Not really from my heart ) .... Step by step and hopefully they shall get back to horror .... and hopefully they stop the laziness ....
        Last edited by Mrox2; 10-07-2011, 01:33 PM.
        Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
        ^ Lol ...

Comment

The first one is a really old placeholder boxart, it is not the US boxart. The boxart is the same for both regions.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

I see nothing in OP.
            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

... Yeah. If I was at a window and that suddenly popped up, I'd wet my pants a little. The eye has my vote.

Comment

First image was never the boxart, just a placeholder.

Comment

I think the box art is pretty decent. I'm glad they didn't use main characters on the front cover with their lame action poses. A good horror game deserves a good cover art. I'm thrilled that this game is coming out in February. I was expecting it to come out a lot later when they said "next year." I didn't expect February, so that is pretty sweet. I can't believe they are almost done with this game!
                  My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                  ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Working...
                  X