No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek of Ada Wong in Resident Evil 5 movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know. To be honest. She looks fine for the role, but she's missing that spark that truly defined Ada.

Spoiler:

There. Now she looks like Ada.

Comment

I gotta say that she actually has some Ada potential. Real problem comes in how is Ada portrayed by Anderson's script.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

i would have had faith if alice aka mila wasent in this movie ... but sadly she is so i cant even get happy for ada actress and character course
        it will sadly suck in the end .. like the rest of them.

Comment

Good casting for her and Sienna. The only good things to ever come out of the movies.

Comment

Now the real question is, does she have Ada's legs?

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
              Good casting for her and Sienna. The only good things to ever come out of the movies.
              I laugh at your opinion on Sienna, her 'performance' as Jill was horrible. She was unlikable, uninteresting and...well she probably was exactly as Jill was written.BUT!...I still disagree with you.

Comment

Sienna is a good actor. I liked her a lot as Jill. I hope "Ada" will be decent too!

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                  I laugh at your opinion on Sienna, her 'performance' as Jill was horrible. She was unlikable, uninteresting and...well she probably was exactly as Jill was written.
                  I thought her performance as Jill was dead on. I'll have to watch the second movie again to confirm (it's been a while since I've seen it), but the script is what killed that movie, not Jill. Remember Nemesis having feelings at the end, like a little pony?

Besides, I think Jill in the games is kinda uninteresting, too. She's not unlikeable, and she has the looks, but her character is bland.

Anyway, on topic, I think this chick might pull off a decent Ada. She has the look, but the acting is more important. Besides, she'll probably talk with an over-the-top stereotypical "me rove you rong time" Asian accent. Classic Anderson.
                  Last edited by Det. Beauregard; 10-19-2011, 08:18 PM.
                  Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Jill in the film is a cold outright bitch. In the games, not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                      You did.
                      Yes, you got me. I care about these shitty movies, that I felt like saying "Who cares?"
                      My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                      ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Originally posted by Det. Beauregard View Post
                        Remember Nemesis having feelings at the end, like a little pony?
                        Please don't make me remember that. My mind still tries to hide that memory from my consciousness

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

The casting for Jill is fine - the writing is awful.

Comment

I laugh at your opinion on Sienna, her 'performance' as Jill was horrible. She was unlikable, uninteresting and...well she probably was exactly as Jill was written.BUT!...I still disagree with you.
                            She dosent look like jill , her face and looks arent like jill , even her script , umm she dosent fit jill :/ ,
                            i would have loved to see julia voth instead
                            just look at her

Beautiful !!
                            She is the model of jill valentine since the REmake if someone here dosent know
                            Last edited by Mrox2; 10-20-2011, 07:39 AM.
                            Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                            ^ Lol ...

Comment

^ To make a note here, just because someone has been the model for a character doesn't mean that they can necessarily play the character well.

I'd much rather we had two actors per character - one for the voice, another for the look as to avoid that issue as finding a suitable actor to cover both the look and voice in terms of their acting abilities could be considered a tad hard depending on the character type.

So, yes. Whilst the model for the 3D scan and modelling may be the physical look, doesn't mean that they're a perfect fit for it.

For instance, I sure love Barry Gjerde as our original Barry but he's gotten on in years and the only other person I could think of to play him would be Jim Beaver considering previous performances I've seen him do (Bobby in Supernatural would be certainly one, speaking of - Jensen Ackles probably wouldn't be too bad as RE2 Leon if he grew his hair out and got the same haircut again).

I personally don't have an issue with Sienna as Jill, outside of the shitty scripting and the overall screw-ups with the costume department for the majority of the films for the most part.

I don't even see how fucking hard it is to match up details for something as simple as Jill's RE3 outfiit, considering the trouble they went to for that fucking weird mesh outfit that had the half legs on it for Alice.

I don't even know what the FUCK to call THAT. Derelicte with a touch of babyshit brown mesh top???
                              sigpic
                              Non-blurry Signature Version
                              Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

And I laugh at how many people disagree with you.

She is fine as Jill. Watch the Apocalypse dvd extras to see that she did alot of research into her character. Like the way she stands and holds the gun and walks with the gun. So apart from her script which is out of her control yeah she resembled Jill.

Sure she is no Julia Voth but then again Sienna was never used as a cast model for one of the games. Apart from Julia Voth though I think Sienna was the next best thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X