Forums Updated, Looking for Mods and News Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
    Is it about Resident Evil? Has it not been posted already? Then yes. News about some other franchises, such as Dead Rising and Silent Hill, and Capcom in general, used to be good too. Might wanna think about bringing that back...
    Oh, okay! Thanks! That's simple enough. XD..
    sigpic

Comment

The colors are actually good and relaxing, but the CSS could use more work (textures, execution, etc). It seems a little too bland but good to see changes regardless.
      Last edited by ElusionM; 10-24-2011, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
        The new look is awesome! Very sleek. Can't wait to see it modified into a more THIA stylized look! The user profiles still have a bit too much white, but it's not too big of a deal.
        Yes, I agree. It makes it a bit difficult to read any comments and a few of the other boxes. One thing that may just be my problem is the log in at the top. When I type in my name I can barely see it (same with password)...I have actually screwed up with every log in.

I'll have to see what it looks like on my home computer. The work computer's screen is a bit weird.

One suggestion I have for your forum administration/moderation is perhaps make it a bit more noticeable as to who is actually a Moderator or an Administrator. I realize I can click on the "Forum Leaders," but so many of those users are inactive that if I wasn't on here regularly, I would have no idea who to contact if I were new.

When I did first come I thought Darkmoon was an Administrator because as a regular user, he is usually the only one I see do moderating things (And by this, I mean if a topic is merged, I see him post that it was merged. If a topic is closed for some reason, he posts why it was closed). I see Carnivol do things from time to time. Aside from that, it is a bit confusing. Again, because most of the users on the list are inactive.

My guess is you already had this in mind though since you are asking people to apply for positions and whatnot, but I'm just throwing it out there anyway.
        Last edited by Xander Ashford; 10-24-2011, 10:17 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

I thought I clicked a wrong tab when I first saw this new color scheme. Pretty weird.

Comment

Fucking YES!

That old default skin was shite haha, this is much better

Comment

Honestly i liked the layout more before .. but thats just me.

Comment

Wow this new skin looks like absolute shit and sucks. The old one was infinitely better, this one isn't even usable, since you can't tell what forums have new posts in them and which don't since it's too dark.

Edit: Vbulletin allows admins to put up multiple skins and let the people decide which ones they want on a user level. Could you please allow us to switch back?
                Last edited by Ununoctium; 10-24-2011, 11:56 AM.
                Fission mailed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ununoctium View Post
                  Wow this new skin looks like absolute shit and sucks. The old one was infinitely better, this one isn't even usable, since you can't tell what forums have new posts in them and which don't since it's too dark.

Edit: Vbulletin allows admins to put up multiple skins and let the people decide which ones they want on a user level. Could you please allow us to switch back?
                  Dot already said he's working to change it to the old skin, calm down.

Comment

Aye, Alex said it

Let me know if you are still getting the login error, I looked around and possibly fixed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                      Aye, Alex said it

Let me know if you are still getting the login error, I looked around and possibly fixed it.
                      Yo Dot, I also noticed another error, you can't click on the last poster on some of the forums, for instance:
                      Spoiler:
                      Fission mailed.

Comment

Huh, thats really strange. Im guessing its this skin, since it hasn't been updated for the latest version. I'll look into it all tomorrow when I have a day off work.

Comment

Definitely excited to watch the progression of these improvements. I'm so used to the old forum layout that it feels as though I'm on an entirely different forum right now, haha...

Comment

VB4 interface is a bit slicker and better looking.. speed is around the same, though perhaps slightly faster...

Comment

You know, I would love to try out being a poster and/or mod. I think I can be a good mediator in most instances. I tend to remain unbiased on most issues (at least I think so )! And if that doesn't really work out, then I've no issue just being a news poster! Whatever you think would be best!

I like this black design though, very modern.

Comment

Damn, everything looks.... So odd. Looking forward to getting it back to look like the old forums, Dot.

Comment

Working...
                                X