No announcement yet.

Forum Skins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, I wouldn't recommend upgrading to VB4 simply to use a default theme.. these days forums need a custom theme.

Comment

I've actually grown quite fond of the Blackstealth theme, the only thing that's keeping me from using it however, is that it whites out stuff on peoples profiles, making it hard to read stuff. I'm currently using the BP-Brown one, its nice.

Originally posted by Scream View Post
      Hmm, I wouldn't recommend upgrading to VB4 simply to use a default theme.. these days forums need a custom theme.
      I agree. Perhaps you could try making your own/get someone to make one for the site?

Comment

I'm getting the issue as well where my avatar keeps changing size. Some posts it's big, others it's small. That's with Firefox.

Comment

I'm using Chrome - my avatar occasionally vanishes. Especially after I've posted.

Comment

Using Firefox 2 here, Im not seeing this issue. Can you guys post a picture of it?

On the skin front, Ice is looking into making a new skin for the forum to fit the new theme of the site Scream, I'm still searching for those files. Ice doesn't have them anymore so they may only be recoverable from the server itself.

Comment

Why did the outline of a small blue dog appear? Anyone?

Click image for larger version

Name:	why.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	144.3 KB
ID:	400637

Comment

Well, that's random. I can honestly say I've never seen that before.

Comment

Nope, no issues with the phantom dog. All is normal around here.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

I see you have a lot of tabs open. Maybe that image is just a residual from one of the other websites. Sometimes an image from one site will stay on the screen despite changing then page. Usually you can just scroll up or down to get rid of it. I'll take a screenshot if it happens to me.
                    sigpic

Comment

It did vanish, yes. But I did consider that and, well, and there are no Phantom Dogs on any of my other windows. Even the Baby Blues comic.

I prefer to think it's the Ghost of Forums Past, haunting Dot for neglecting it.

Comment

Ice is working on a forum skin for the site that'll match the "new" design. If you all find one that you'd prefer, link me to it and I'll install it ;)

Comment

Still working on things, mostly housekeeping stuff at the moment. Work has been a bit time consuming for both Ice and I, so changes may be slow and infrequent but we are working on stuff, I promise!

Comment

So, any updates?
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X