Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RE Chronicles series ported to PS3 with Move support.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE Chronicles series ported to PS3 with Move support.

http://andriasang.com/comytj/

I was actually thinking about this while playing Dead Space Extraction yesterday lol.

I've expected this since Darkside Chronicle's launch tbh. Better late than never for some. But these games aren't particularly must have day one purchases.

Comment

Totally called it.
      See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
        I've expected this since Darkside Chronicle's launch tbh. Better late than never for some. But these games aren't particularly must have day one purchases.
        True but iirc Sony requires extra content added to the PS3 port in case it happens. Honestly Capcom should simply remake Umbrella Chronicles to match Darkside's quality but we all know it won't happen.

Comment

Also expect to pay full price with 5% improvement to framerate etc . . .
          Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 10-31-2011, 08:45 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Please be on disk, please be on disk!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
              Totally called it.
              Dude, everyone called it.

Comment

And after the WiiU is launched they'll port to it as well.

Comment

After they port Resident Evil 5 and Operation: Raccoon City.

Comment

Alkar - the only thing that needs to be added for Sony to be happy is trophy support, and that's probably a given anyway. Capcom will probably throw in some online leaderboards like they've done with almost every other port too.

Comment

Originally posted by Rombie View Post
                      Alkar - the only thing that needs to be added for Sony to be happy is trophy support, and that's probably a given anyway. Capcom will probably throw in some online leaderboards like they've done with almost every other port too.
                      Well yes, that is a no-brainer to make said games warrant a purchase.

Yet Capcom needs to make sure that they have indeed found a way to work around the Move's lag. Cuz you really need fast & precise pointer controls with these games (especially with UC). I mean, trying to hit those 'sweet spots' on the top of the heads of every zombie was hard on the Wii. Even if said device had the best way (so far) to deal with a cursor on screen that you could move fast and stuff.

Like I said on the other thread, I really hope that they recreate the whole RE3 scenario with new textures and polys.

EDIT: And it wouldn't hurt sales if they added back all the dialogues that Richard Waugh recorded originally for UC. Before D.C. Douglas replaced him
                      Last edited by Pikminister; 10-31-2011, 04:28 PM.
                      Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                      sigpic

Comment

I hope this has regular controller support. I'm really not into Move. But I like collecting RE games. Decisions.

Oh and Pikminister, you're asking too much. Remember, it's a Capcom port. You're going to get the games as they are, upscaled.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Well they haven't announced a release date yet and no screens have been released so I'm still hopeful that something good will happen to Umbrella Chronicles.
                          This hope is incredibly small though.

Comment

Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                            Oh and Pikminister, you're asking too much. Remember, it's a Capcom port. You're going to get the games as they are, upscaled.
                            Yeah, you're right.

Capcom saw that the Revival Selection sold enough with the fan base that they probably went "Hey, they actually went for it! The hackjob we made. They bought it. Alrighty, lets give 'em MOAR of the samey same HD crap!". Thus why they will try to push another bunch of lazy "HD remasters" our way.

As long as they eventually release the REmake for non-Nintendo consoles, I'm okay with it.... cuz the REmake just has to be the one next in line. With releasing ports that is.
                            Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                            sigpic

Comment

If they dont port Remake they deserved to be kneecapped....all fucking day long.

Comment

Working...
                              X