Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RE Chronicles series ported to PS3 with Move support.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's generally the outlook for most actors. They're usually busy people. Richard Waugh isn't a gamer so I wouldn't expect him to be familiar with the other games outside his own. But when I asked him about UC he was actually referring to Wesker's Report which I did inform him that they used his voice so he was quite happy with that.

The whole UC cast from what I can tell were all actors from L.A. They wanted Peter Jessop back as Wesker, but he was unavailable so they auditioned for a new one and DC landed the role. With Darkside Chronicles they did look into getting some of the Canadian cast back. Alyson Court stays on as Claire and even Sally Cahill returned for Ada Wong. The rest I believe were all actors in L.A.
    Last edited by Smiley; 11-02-2011, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Yeah, Capcom does most of their v.o. work here in LA. I think the company is called the "Cup of Tea" or something like that.

That's why all the Ganados in RE4 had Mexican/Puerto Rican accents instead of a Spanish accent.
      Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm so looking forward for this! Day 1 purchase!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
          Chronicles are easier to port over, I suspect.
          They also aren't unfinished and incomplete.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

...well, unfinished, sure. Incomplete? I can think of quite a lot of stuff missing from Umbrella Chronicles. Must get around to playing the other one eventually. Need a cheat save with unlimited ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
              ...well, unfinished, sure. Incomplete? I can think of quite a lot of stuff missing from Umbrella Chronicles. Must get around to playing the other one eventually. Need a cheat save with unlimited ammo.
              Nothing is strictly "missing" from Umbrella Chronicles since the only things which matter are Umbrella's End and the bonus scenarios.
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                Nothing is strictly "missing" from Umbrella Chronicles since the only things which matter are Umbrella's End and the bonus scenarios.
                ^^^ Yep. That's basically it.

However, it was actually cool to roam around the classic stages & scenery and checking it all out in all its 3D/last-gen polygon glory.
                Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                sigpic

Comment

The only problem i have with UC is the god awful butchering level of RE3. Truly despicable
                  PSN Gamercards

Comment

It's cool to see that these are being ported over to the PS3. I'll probably get them when I get a new PS3 even though I already own the Wii versions.

Comment

Originally posted by BeefWellington View Post
                      The only problem i have with UC is the god awful butchering level of RE3. Truly despicable
                      This. I honestly really hope they're considering a remake of the scenario because it simply sucks.
                      Use stuff from ORC if you have to... just don't give me that half-assed RE3 recap that doesn't make any kind of sense.
                      And if they wanna add anything I'm sure CV could use a few more stages where Chris is looking for Claire.

Comment

That would be great if we could have stages with just chris. But uh... knowing capcom? id have a better chance of turning into a butterfly before capcom does that
                        PSN Gamercards

Comment

It's simple. Expect the bare minimum. I'm saving you from even the slightest possibility of Capcom putting effort into it.

Comment

If we are lucky there will be an XMB theme with the game as bonus content. At best.
                            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Working...
                            X