No announcement yet.

RE Operations Raccoon City & RE Revelations Gamers Day 2011 Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm calling it that you're going to be able to blow Raccoon City up with a nuclear reactor.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

From what I understand they got a writer who worked on Cowboy Bebop and Ghost in the Shell SAC to work on writing Revelations. Not sure about ORC.

And Alyson Court confirmed previously that she's in ORC. Why wouldn't she be? She's Canadian!
      Last edited by Smiley; 11-01-2011, 03:39 AM.

Comment

I think Rachel is far more attractive as a monster than as a normal human. Cue obligatory mutant-esque remark. I took a bullet for all you real mutants out there by saying what you were all thinking.
        See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
          I'm calling it that you're going to be able to blow Raccoon City up with a nuclear reactor.
          I like blowing shit up. As long as it ends with a BIG ASS explosion we should be fine LOL.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Taneka is the main writer for Revelations, the same guy who did the background and story files for RE5 so he is competent enough. He also stated that he believes Revelations has the best story of any Biohazard game so far.
            "I've got 100 cows."
            "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

I'm liking everything I see and hear in these new videos/interviews.
              I honestly don't care how messed up the story is because they were clear from the very beginning anyway.
              The game looks fun and it'll feature all the classic RE enemies and pretty much most of the fan favourites as well. Apparently there's something they haven't revealed yet and it involves playing as the main characters so if that means I can kick Nemesis' ass as Jill in HD I'm all for it.
              Hopefully we'll get more locations from the games, especially from RE3.
              I also doubt we'll be able to melee our way through the game. Try that with Hunters or Bosses and see how it goes.

Edit: I'm glad that Nemesis doesn't sound like a robot, guess they've learned their lesson with UC lol.
              And yeah, that female voice kinda sounds like Jill. I'm pretty sure she'll be in the game, it wouldn't make much sense to have Nemesis running around and no targets for him to kill.
              Last edited by Alkar; 11-01-2011, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Revelations is Awesome !! You have once again entered the world of survival horror !! Finnally my fav RE line ever !! Reminds me of RE1 ;P , LOve it love it sooo much i should consider getting a 3ds !

About Operation Raccoon City , Story got messed up , Nemesis with a machine gun ?!?! AND T02 ?! , Vector can change his looks WTF ?? , THIS IS BAD !
                However it looks nice as a spinoff and i hope nothing in this game is canon , althrough i must admit that i liked the part where claire says "Hai There"
                Last edited by Mrox2; 11-01-2011, 11:14 AM.
                Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                ^ Lol ...

Comment

Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City beta due early 2012
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Det. Beauregard View Post
                    What's with the scene where the USS team encounters Nicholai? I love how the tone of the scene is that these USS cyborgs are actually more threatening than Nicholai! Vector: "Is this guy a loose end?" Lupo: "He's UBCS, he'll get himself killed." Haha, what a joke. Nicholai could have killed them all right there if he wished.
                    I think that scene is more like the Wolfpack being cocky than making them look better than Nicholai, the last trailer gave an awesome moment for Nicholai so I don't think they'll put him down as weaker than the USS.

Comment

I find it oddly amusing how the soldiers disappear in a puff of smoke when you kill them.

Comment

Guess having enemy corpses that have been infected get up and attack is too much effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                          I find it oddly amusing how the soldiers disappear in a puff of smoke when you kill them.
                          Melting would imply Plaga!
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Maybe the bodies will stay in the final version.

Comment

beta coming earlie next year

Find in-depth news and hands-on reviews of the latest video games, video consoles and accessories.

Comment

My opinion to ORC changes on a day to day basis. I'm currently in the mindset that if they just didn't make stupid mistakes (the T-02 thing irks me much like it does News Bot) then I would be properly looking forward to it.
                                http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                                http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                                Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X