No announcement yet.

RE Operations Raccoon City & RE Revelations Gamers Day 2011 Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I heard them say "T02," I immediately thought, "Oh man, News Bot is going to blow a gasket."

I can just picture you raging the whole time you're playing this game.

Comment

Must admit, any hope I had of anything cool and canon they are adding to the series with this game has completely out of the window now.

What a massive missed oppertunity, I'll still play it - it looks fun enough, but I fucking hate what if scenarios when it would be so easy to tie into the canon.

Revelations is looking great though.
      http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
      http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
      Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
        When I heard them say "T02," I immediately thought, "Oh man, News Bot is going to blow a gasket."

I can just picture you raging the whole time you're playing this game.
        I will broadcast my first playthrough live with full voiceover and everyone can delight in my bitter tears.
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

It's non-canon game god dammit. This game isn't even develop in-house.
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
            It's non-canon game god dammit. This game isn't even develop in-house.
            This doesn't really fly anymore since they stated that Slant Six's additions and meddling with the storyline are approved by the series development team before being put into the game.

Hopefully the development team acknowledge that it's all stupid as fuck and are passing all of it with no desire to make it canon.

Comment

Resident Evil Revelations and its BOW attack scene looks amazing. About time we get to see an actual attack on the city and civilians, that too in higher resolution.

Looking forward to both games, but Revelations more for its story and due to the fact it's 100% canon.

Comment

Their approval must have been something like "We need to follow up their story and concepts? No? So fuck it, let them have their fun".

Comment

I think that voice towards the end of the trailer, the one that says "There are no survivors," is Jill. Granted, her VA from Revelations could be voicing a different character entirely.

Comment

Spoiler in attached image:

As expected, we were right about:

Spoiler:
                    Last edited by ElusionM; 10-31-2011, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Trailer impressions!!!!!

ORC: Delivers what's expected. Everyone's a badass. Leon has to watch his back. Some memorable monsters to take down. Good times.

Rev: Started off strong with the survival horror message. Introduced our cast of colorful characters. Kind of fizzles in the horror department once the trailer ends.

Will say this though. The main campaign looks very promising and the elements are there to make one hell of a Resident Evil game. Still I'm already hoping those two chuckle heads Quint and Keith die a horrible death.

Nicholai steals the show from the ORC trailer. They really went out of their way to up his appeal. Explosions, pose striking. Hell he even gets scarred at a point. Pretty action packed.

Comment

Yup I laugh when I saw her first time in that trailer. It was like "Yeah we totaly see that coming..."
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                          Spoiler in attached image:

As expected, we were right about:

Spoiler:
                          Hey look, even her hair mutates. And still covers her eyes.
                          Last edited by News Bot; 10-31-2011, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Xfactor might want to correct his initial post. The trailer quite clearly shows Parker playable in Raid mode. It's not limited to Chris and Jill.

Comment

So can we agree she is just another throwaway character in the same light as the blonde in RE5?

Comment

Yeah but aside from RE5 blonde chick, Rachel will be important for the overal plot. That's my guess.
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X