RE Operations Raccoon City & RE Revelations Gamers Day 2011 Update 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE Operations Raccoon City & RE Revelations Gamers Day 2011 Update 2

There are a several things that slipped through the previous updates, and I guess they deserves another news post here now.

First of all, the boxarts and the pre-order specials etc for Operation Raccoon City etc can be viewed on this facebook page here.
    Boxart
    Pre-Order Special

Here's a small gallery of the new artworks for RE Operation Raccoon City
    Operation Raccoon City Artworks

Joystiq have announced that a demo for Operation Raccoon City will be available early next year.

RE Revelations is packed to the brim with content, and it is the first 3DS title to use a 4GB cart. As a result, it will have a price tag of $50. Putting it into perspective, any other 3DS title will cost $40, while a PS3/360 title cost $60. A $50 price tag means it will cost as much as a top Wii title.
    Kotaku

IGN has an article on Revelations, which goes in-depth on the Raid Mode, revealing the name of the creatures as the "Ooze" and others.
    IGN

*UPDATE*
    This is more of an update for RE Retribution movie here and it surfaced several days ago. Regardless, from fellow RE fan site Resident Evil Xtreme, here's a picture of Barry Burton, Luther West and Leon in the upcoming movie.

*END UPDATE*
    Attached Files
    Last edited by xfactor; 11-01-2011, 08:28 PM.

HAHAHHHAHA horrible barry horrible leon horrible ..... bah his not even part of the games ..... dear god. this movie will suck like the rest....
    and if you look at paul anderson`s standard movies today.......... just watch The Three Musketeers....... AWFUL garbage and this wil be just the same.

Comment

Not happy about the $50 price tag for Rev. MGS3D will also use a 4GB cartridge and if that ends up $50 you can consider me a cheap ass waiting for their price drops. Hell it only took a few months before I started seeing Mercs 3D on sale for half its price.

Comment

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
        HAHAHHHAHA horrible barry

Honestly, hes not that bad as Barry. Leon is ok too, he looks less boy band at least.

Comment

Barry and Leon look like knockoff versions of the characters, like something you'd find in a Chinese market. I'm calling them Baron and Lionel from now on.
          sigpic

Comment

Failure.
            See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
              Barry and Leon look like knockoff versions of the characters, like something you'd find in a Chinese market. I'm calling them Baron and Lionel from now on.
              That is exactly what I thought; they really do look like generic knock-offs you would find while in Korea or China. Either that or mediocre cosplayers. The Barry I would give a decent rating to as a cosplayer...As an actual movie character, not so much. Plus, this dude looks a bit young to be Barry. At least in this picture he does. The Leon really does look like something a teenager threw together while going to the nearest Anime convention.

A friend of mine took some pictures from an Anime convention in Georgia...Oh, dear God...The Resident Evil characters were atrocious. And while on the subject of Resident Evil cosplayers, I have yet to see one Albert Wesker that actually looks like Wesker. Unless you have naturally dirty blonde hair, you won't look right. These children that go for the platinum blonde and clearly have dark hair naturally, it just doesn't work. A lot of cosplayers need to realize that you need to work with your natural looks to actually look like a character. Secondly, Wesker does not weigh 300 pounds...I really wish some of these fatter cosplayers would understand that as well. And If you're 95 pounds, obviously you aren't going to make a good Chris. Work with me people! You're just begging to be ridiculed!

I don't really think these movies are meant for the game fans anymore. The movies seemed to have spawned their own fan groups outside of the games. Plus, I think if you've seen the movies BEFORE playing the games, you have a bit of a different outlook on the movies. I actually watched the first Resident Evil long before I played a game. My first game was Resident Evil Zero...So I'm not you're convential fan, and I do take the movies with a grain of salt. I am not expecting game replication, but I still agree these seem to be getting worse each movie.
              sigpic

Comment

I asked this in the other thread, but is Luther wearing Alice's outfit from Afterlife? o.O

Comment

Originally posted by xfactor View Post
                  *UPDATE*
                  This is more of an update for RE Retribution movie here and it surfaced several days ago. Regardless, from fellow RE fan site Resident Evil Xtreme, here's a picture of Barry Burton, Luther West and Leon in the upcoming movie.

*END UPDATE*
                  Heh! I actually posted that same pic on the "Sneak Peek of Ada Wong in Resident Evil 5 movie" thread several days before. Get with dah times THIA

http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...ht=#post204386
                  Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                  sigpic

Comment

Damn. I mean, I dislike the RE movies as much as the next guy (unless that next guy happens to be Canas), but the complaints about the way Barry looks are just frivolous and overreaching to me. He's a burly looking guy, he has a beard, he wears a red vest. Where's the problem? Do you want the actor to get facial reconstructive surgery?

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                      I asked this in the other thread, but is Luther wearing Alice's outfit from Afterlife? o.O
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	alice9.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	400650
                      It...really looks like he is.

Comment

Generic black outfits look all the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Xander Ashford View Post
                          And while on the subject of Resident Evil cosplayers, I have yet to see one Albert Wesker that actually looks like Wesker.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Like I said, before. Failure. Paul W.S. Anderson is the Michael Bay of Britain.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                              Like I said, before. Failure. Paul W.S. Anderson is the Michael Bay of Britain.
                              He's Micheal Bay but without the box office numbers.

Comment

Working...
                              X