No announcement yet.

RE Operations Raccoon City & RE Revelations Gamers Day 2011 Update 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to see Ada is staying true to form...'So what if the world has effectively ended and I'm more likely to come across rubble and monsters than a dance floor? Three inch heels and red silk dress are never out of place!'

Comment

She actually makes a really good Ada. I'm also surprised they didn't skimp on the details of her dress.

I wonder if they just bought one of the pre-made cosplays available on eBay, ha ha.
      Last edited by Archelon; 11-15-2011, 11:19 AM.

Comment

I do find it weird how she looks like the game character.

You can't get the Redfields to dress and look accordingly with the exception of a vest or knee pads here and there. And in a few instances you stick them in a bunch of post-apocalyptic attire. But Ada on the other hand fits right in with what she's wearing.

Then again I still thought it was ridiculous for her to wear that in RE4 to begin with. Her Assignment Ada attire always seemed more credible while her default dress felt like it should have been something to unlock after beating the game.

Not complaining though.... Just throwing that out there.

For all I know Ada in this movie could be undercover as one of Wesker's sex slaves and the dress would make a little more sense then.

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
          All I know is if I keep seeing more pics of the new movie I'm going to laugh myself to death just like the weasels in 'Roger Rabbit'
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]5791[/ATTACH]
          Wrong topic for this, dontcha think?

And knowing Capcom, that will not happen. Who knows what is to be considered canon or not anymore.
          Well, with Mikami out of the way... they can pretty much do whatever they want. They can claim anything they fancy as being canon or not.

That's why I don't really invest any real time into that whole issue. Cuz it would be a waste of time.
          Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
          sigpic

Comment

Milla looks like shes wearing some kind of Nike inspired shoe suit .
            Last edited by Wrathborne; 11-15-2011, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Wrong topic? "Ret" pics were shown on here. Added more. Why? What's it to you Pikmin? o_O;

Comment

Working...
              X