"That decision isn't yours to make."
    Click image for larger version

Name:	46549-27522.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.1 KB
ID:	400652

Comment

Originally posted by alexdz View Post
      He's Micheal Bay but without the box office numbers.
      Really? So the Resident Evil movies don't continue to gross millions at the box office then?

Comment

Originally posted by alexdz View Post
        He's Micheal Bay but without the box office numbers.
        Paul just doesn't have the same amount of nerds on his side. Transformers has a lot of followers of just about every age. And unlike RE fans, Transformer fans are a heck more tolerant with how Hollywood rapes their franchise.
        Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
          Really? So the Resident Evil movies don't continue to gross millions at the box office then?
          The Three Musketeers movie was bombing the last time I saw. And as far as I'm concerned the RE movies don't come near the number of Transformers.

Comment

Originally posted by xfactor View Post
            IGN has an article on Revelations, which goes in-depth on the Raid Mode, revealing the name of the creatures as the "Ooze" and others.
            Good game.
            Last edited by aris13; 11-02-2011, 01:52 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

You ooze you lose.

Comment

That picture reminds me how much I hate those god awful films.

Also the Ooze huh? Kind of a terrible name if you ask me, but I guess it somewhat fits with how they "ooze" all over the place...

Comment

I think they should just hire News Bot to translate the original Japanese names for these enemies.

The ones that came up with Ooze need to lay off the Booze

LOL
                  sigpic

Comment

WHERE'S MAH AUTOGRAPH BOOK!?
                    See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Spera01 View Post
                      That picture reminds me how much I hate those god awful films.

Also the Ooze huh? Kind of a terrible name if you ask me, but I guess it somewhat fits with how they "ooze" all over the place...
                      The enemies in Lost In Nightmares are just called "Blob", sooo...
                      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Maybe it sounds cool in Japanese...
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                          The enemies in Lost In Nightmares are just called "Blob", sooo...
                          Are you serious? I thought I remember them being called "The Guardians". Then again. its been a while since I've played Lost in Nightmares, so correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Spera01 View Post
                            Are you serious? I thought I remember them being called "The Guardians". Then again. its been a while since I've played Lost in Nightmares, so correct me if I'm wrong.
                            That's their description, really. Their official name is just "Blob". I hope it's not a pattern now.
                            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

The mother fucking hunters are mother fucking invisible...well predator style camouflage.

Comment

New ORC & Revelations article/preview over at 1up:

About Revelations:

REVELATION'S SCARE FACTOR:

"During the preview session of Revelations, assistant producer Tsukasa Tanaka introduced his game as a return to survival horror -- but not the survival horror you remember from the PlayStation era. In his words, this new 3DS Resident Evil is a legitimate attempt to make the series scary again, though the brief bits of game play shown to us defied this statement. The first segment of the demo featured co-op action in a snowy outdoor environment, and tasked the player with using the game's bio scanner to detect invisible hunters (the Resident Evil variety) on the tundra. Once scanned, the bantery-duo -- the characters, not the Capcom reps -- quickly dispatched the monsters with firepower not far removed from the latter RE games"
                                About ORC:

ORC's CANON RELATED NEWS BITS:
                                "Capcom was extremely nitpicky and detail-oriented about the scenario, and making sure that the game could seamlessly fit into the canon and into the timeline of RE 2 and 3," says Jones. "And Slant Six [are] huge Resident Evil fans; they've studied up, they know the timeline, they know the characters, and they gave us a lot of awesome ideas, a lot of which we used, and a lot of which did conflict with canon"
                                ORC's PROGRESS:
                                ...the version of ORC on display obviously needed a bit of work. During the hands-on session, I noticed a surprising lack of feedback from my character, and the fact that enemies (human and zombies) barely reacted to the many pieces of lead tearing through their skull and brain matter -- especially surprising in the case of still-rotting zombies. Needless to say, the multiplayer options seem promising, as does the chance to bulk up your character and gear by earning experience throughout the various missions. Though this experimentation with the RE series may draw forth uncomfortable memories of Resident Evil Survivor and Outbreak, let's not forget that turning the franchise on its ear resulted in the superb Resident Evil 4 -- and hey, in a world where Sega is actually capable of making a good, modern Sonic game, it seems like anything is possible at this point.
                                Source: http://www.1up.com/news/resident-evi...different-take
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X