No announcement yet.

RE Revelations ESRB Rating Reveals Slight Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You completed RE4 in six hours first time round did you?

Comment

Dark Chris, where was that confirmed?

...I've never played RE4 that quickly. My first run was 17 hours. .__.;
      Revelations has a plot with twists everywhere. Way to go, Capcom, you successfully pulled off a mind-screw plotline.

Comment

I believe it is on the official site.
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
          Same length as BH4 and BH5 then.
          Cute, but RE4's average gameplay time was between 18-22 hrs.

Comment

And this is the part where RE4's detractors can remind users about how said game was too damn long. And having a lot of filler that the game could've done without.

But they will not actually go there, so...

Anywhoo, Shadows of the Damned was also said to last that long and yet some claim that it took 'em 20 hrs with it on a first run (I guess they took their sweet time admiring the scenery or something). But the average was actually between 8 and 10.

As long as those 10 hours are freakin godhead, it should be fine.
            Last edited by Pikminister; 11-17-2011, 09:54 PM.
            Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
              Fookin' wha?!

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                Not according to my result screens. Every playthrough of mine has been 6-8 hours at most, and I never go over 3 hours for any other game in the series. I think the only time it took me more than that was the very first time I played the game, and that was about 12 hours.

Considering the game had awful pacing, boring environments and lacked a story, I don't see how a (portable) game not being a laborious snoozefest of repetitiveness is a bad thing.
                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Not according to my result screens. Every playthrough of mine has been 6-8 hours at most, and I never go over 3 hours for any other game in the series. I think the only time it took me more than that was the very first time I played the game, and that was about 12 hours.
                  when I said 18-22 I meant through a first playthrough. I took my time on the game on my first play through so it was about 22 hrs.
                  My mistake, after that though yeah, 6-8 or so hrs a repeated playthrough.

Comment

My first run through RE4 took me ~20 hours. RE5 was less, more like ~12 hours. And I disagree that RE4's environments were boring; I found the village and even the castle at times to be quite interesting. RE5's environments were boring.
                    Last edited by Det. Beauregard; 11-17-2011, 08:59 PM.
                    Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

RE4 environments were very good. So good in fact that they felt like they were inspired from other games. ;>_>

Comment

Considering the game had awful pacing, boring environments and lacked a story,
                        Uhh...

Maybe if you were describing RE5, sure.

Comment

RE was inspired by another game too.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                            Uhh...

Maybe if you were describing RE5, sure.
                            I didn't particularly like either.

The village was great. Most of the rest of the game was dreadful, with a few exceptions.
                            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

You guys don't need me to bring up how this game will be more like RE4/RE5 than going back to its roots right? Cause I've got all this fuel....

Comment

Chainsaw ? I believe im late , but uh this could be a mistake , perhaps they meant rachel (cuz she gets hit by the Ooze hand which possibly they thought is a chainsaw , and her head indeed gets sliced up , if you looked closer at her transformed pic and when she attacks jill you will notice that ...)
                                Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                                ^ Lol ...

Comment

Working...
                                X