Worst day ever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst day ever.

Alright, so I got done with this morning barely..Lemme just list a few of the things that went wrong.

I couldnt sleep, and I had work at 3:00AM. So I headed out onto the highway (Im about a half hour away from my job right now -- In the country). Everything is going fine except for the sleep. So I get to my job and get the papers. Then I start delivering.

About 10 minutes into it I hear my vehicle making a "flat tire" noise..So I stop and kill the engine to listen. Sure enough its leaking. So I drive it home asap (house in the city). I call my parents and ask them if I could borrow their car for tonight. They agree, Reluctantly and I wait for them to take the half hour trip down from the lake house to the city. (this is around 3:50AM)

While im waiting I look at the tire and its got a gigantic goddamn bolt in the center of it. Its totally fucked. So skip a lot, My dad comes down with the car and I go to finish my route (which will now be late). As im doing it for a while I come to a house where this person wants me to throw their paper up onto their porch.

No big deal, Ive done it before. But this time the paper his the railing and comes crashing down from the 2nd floor...right onto her car. HOOOOOONNNNNNNKKKKKKK........HOOOOOOOONNNNNNKKKKK. .. Sure enough it triggers the car alarm. FUCK! I figure itll turn off in a sec....HOOOOOOONNNNNKKKKKKK....Oh shit. Grab the paper off the car, throw it onto her porch and take off like a bat out of hell. I dont think she saw me but that woke up pretty much everyone in the neighborhood.

I should also mention that my parents vehicle is a new 2005 one..Which basicaly ensures that itll be THE SUCK for delivering. Not only does the dash blink and emit a horrible beep because I dont have a seatbelt on, but its got BUCKET and I mean DEEP BUCKET seats, and I keep scraping my damn leg on the way out of the car. So now I got a horribly bleeding calf as well.

Skip about 2 hours...I get home (to the city) and go to sleep. That ends my day so what was your worst day?

lol, its not a 3/8 bolt with a recessed washer is it? you might have found my missing tranny bolt for the LeMans?!!J!JH!H lokl

Also, this is a perfect time to put the SHO Slicers on the van aahahahah

Comment

You owe me 50$. Its EXACTLY that you asshole! Why the hell did you leave it in the fucking ground? I already had it fixed and the tires rotated.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
        You owe me 50$. Its EXACTLY that you asshole! Why the hell did you leave it in the fucking ground? I already had it fixed and the tires rotated.
        ya fucking right im sure its not it, becuase it was under the blazer and if your parking where the blazer is....im sure you owe me money cuz you did something stupid

Comment

Oh right and if I did this id never hear the end of it from your family lol. Its your bolt plain and simple. I go right past your shitass blazer which btw is taking up GOOD PARKING REAL ESTATE. Besides it couldnt be under the Blazer since the blazer hasnt moved since before you bought the freaking car. It was around it IE exactly where I park. I guess Ill just leave professional tire poping tacks near your truck before you go to work to get even.

Comment

damn. Feel for you, Dot. I've had a lot of bad days like that, but mine don't happen that often because they all come at once. I rarely ever have a bad "day", it's either a bad week or two in a row.

Comment

Thanks lol, and now add to it that my cousin was the cause of the flat tire, and he wont pay

Comment

I WAS FUCKING NOT... AND WHATS NEXT A PIECE OF GLASS THATS NEXT TO THE BLAZER GONNA GIVE YOU A FLAT NEXT?

Comment

Not only does the dash blink and emit a horrible beep because I dont have a seatbelt on
                  LOL, you should wear your seatbelt then :rolleyes:
                  (Yes I know it doesn't matter cause you probably drive 10 feet then get out, but you have a problem with not wearing your seatbelt :p)

Comment

.....I get out of my car every 3 houses, and I get out around 360 times a night. Im not putting my seatbelt on like that, it would add another hour to my work. I wear my seatbelt all the time unless Im at work. You dont know what you are speaking about

Comment

Hah I think you were right about that bad week thing..I just stubbed my toe on a floor fan and the nail is half off with blood gushing out. I tried ripping it out fully but its attached to the skin still and it took even more of the skin with it. I put some peroxide on it and it foamed right up...thats good but it keeps doing that. Isnt that a bad sign? Anyway I just slapped some band aids on it and im going to sleep lol.

Comment

MEDIC! Dot Fitty needs a MEDIC!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X