New Resident Evil Revelations Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Resident Evil Revelations Trailer

A new trailer for the upcoming RE Revelations has appeared on Capcom's Youtube channel.

BIOHAZARD REVELATIONSバイオハザード リベレーションズ■発売日:2012年1月26日(木)予定■希望小売価格:5,990円(税込)■公式サイト:http://www.capcom.co.jp/bhrev/■対応ハード:ニンテンドー3DS(TM)■ジャンル:サバイバルホラー■プレイ人数:1人(通...
    sigpic

There's a quick shot of a new enemy. Looks like a mantis shrimp.

Which just so happens to have claws which can boil water with one thrust. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mantis_shrimp
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

I have no clue what this game's plot is about anymore but it's building up to being very interesting.

Comment

That Ill Veltro leader is finally unmasked.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised that this all connects to Resident Evil 6, with what's going to happen in the game. I have to say that it's nice to see a new change of enemies for once.

Comment

That looked....different. I'm not one to slag off an RE game before its release so I'l just leave it at that. The grey beard guy looked like something out of MGS. The whole trailer had that kind of feel to it I think.

Comment

RE has slowly been moving towards MGS ever since CODE: Veronica, anyway.

I wouldn't be surprised if the FBC guy turned out to be the leader of Veltro. They look about the same age. He just got a shave and put on some glasses.

Comment

Who was the voice at the end? And what does he say? Sounded like Spencer!
                http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Well that was an interesting trailer. I mean I wasn't scared or anything, but it looks like a wonderful epic adventure.

I mean you got the elements. Colonel Sanders is saying to close up shop because KFC has been breached.

There's a few shots of Conan O' Brian standing around like a boss.

Parker and Jessica make Terranova out to be "Hell" even though the chaos doesn't look nearly as bad as Raccoon City. Is someone making an Operation: Terranova? Will we see another game where the entire place is completely leveled to the ground?

Roy Campbell narrates how Terranova happened year ago. Oh, and we see HUNK making terrorist threats. So I guess he's officially a terrorist now.

We get our exclusive look into the Facebook Club.

Then we see our BSAA ensemble using teamwork and there's some explosions. I think I saw a few hunters. And it looked like Chris and Jill have some role to play among these sequences of underwater creatures and explosions. I guess the problem is that they're trying to prevent the water from being contaminated even though sea creatures are already running a muck.. I don't know.

And then we see a guy dressed like HUNK without his mask and then I realize, "Wait a minute.... Is that HUNK?"

So HUNK has been going around in these trailers and now he's unmasked and we finally see for the first time who he really is.

Spoiler:

So what did you guys think of the trailer? I for one am excited to see so many tactical groups mixing with espionage and action. It looks like it'll be a fun story to go through.

Actually the best parts about the trailer at this point were not what they've shown, but rather what they've not shown. They didn't show any hint that Wesker will be in this title. You'd think that because it takes place before RE5 this would be because they want to throw in a fan favorite villain like him. It would be easy to make a trailer and kind of show him in the background just to say... "Yeah we got him there". They also didn't bother showing any of the Raid Mode game play cause again who needs to be reminded.

But I liked it. And I'm curious to see how Capcom brings back the horror in this series. Because the trailers and videos are teasing the notion that this will be an action adventure title that happens to use creatures in it. I'm guessing they're just teasing us and hiding the actual horror somewhere in the game. Cause it'd be silly to promote your game as a return to form and then not follow through with that. So I look forward to searching for the horror myself when I pick this game up in February for $40.

Comment

Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
                    Who was the voice at the end? And what does he say? Sounded like Spencer!
                    "Our spirit is a something force" I think. I don't get what he says either.

Comment

immutable force. And something about calluses or whatever. Look, if someone's eighty and ready to keel over then don't make them do voice recording is all I'm saying.

Comment

Originally posted by mister 888
                        He's not HUNK.

Peter Jackson, Angelina Jolie, Peter Falk, Mark Whalberg, 50 cents are in ....

This game is a crap, another Biohazard 5 crap type.
                        k.

Comment

i did not like this trailer .. it felt to much like a metal gear solid game...
                          what a shame.

Comment

This is looking a bit...Weird.

And I agree that this really looks like something out of Metal Gear Solid.

That one thing looked a like a Hunter of some kind.
                            sigpic

Comment

Well at least its looking like a franchise worth imitating.

I like MGS.

Even if Kojima is tired of it... and they won't let him move on to other things.
                              Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X