No announcement yet.

New Resident Evil Revelations Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best trailer so far. Really like the storyline.
    Spoiler:

Comment

I liked this trailer. They seem to focus much more on the side characters this time around which isn't a bad thing.
      The story really looks interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
        Well at least its looking like a franchise worth imitating.

I like MGS.

Even if Kojima is tired of it... and they won't let him move on to other things.
        Hopefully they can keep their shit together in regards to the storyline unlike Kojima and new guy whatshisface.
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Sanders has a name,

Morgan Lansdale.

I can't make out what FBC stands for. Federal Bio--- Commission. I'm assuming Biological.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Reston; 12-01-2011, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reston View Post
            Sanders has a name,

Morgan Lansdale.

I can't make out what FBC stands for. Federal Bio--- Commission. I'm assuming Biological.
            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Oops, forgot to look there. Thanks.

Comment

I can't say this impressed me as much as the last trailer. It all looks so... big blockbuster film-like. All the explosions and whatnot really seem to pull the game away from the horror aspect. I'm not knocking it yet since it's not released, but I don't like where this is heading. Didn't Capcom learn their lesson with the Hollywood-ish RE5?

Games need to stop imitating film. They have the power to be so much better... and different.
                Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Well even the earliest Resident Evil games were inspired from film. That's not the problem.

Here's what you need to be asking yourself? Do you think the game looks like it could have been a horror film? And do you think that it looks scary from what they're promoting?

I look at a trailer for REmake and I know it's centered on horror. Dark, ominous, eerie, direct. And all the action displayed doesn't look like a mindless distraction. It actually feels like genuine people struggling to survive.

But I'm going to give credit where it's due. If the Rachel character did not look as ridiculous as she did I would have been more invested in her trailer for Revelations. Because if you look back on it then those aspects I mentioned earlier were there. All it needed was characters you could relate with to be mildly concerned for.
                  Last edited by Smiley; 12-01-2011, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mister 888
                    He's not HUNK.

Peter Jackson, Angelina Jolie, Peter Falk, Mark Whalberg, 50 cents are in ....

This game is a crap, another Biohazard 5 crap type.
                    WTH , You cant compare this with 5 , 5 was bad it lacked horror and puzzles , which is back in revelations , eh ?
                    Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                    ^ Lol ...

Comment

I love how before watching the new Revelations trailer I have to watch another trailer for alvin and the chipmunks.....well done youtube.

However I did really enjoy that trailer!! it seems so different from previous RE games but in a good way unlike RE5. I can see why people are making comparisons to metal gear solid though.
                      Last edited by I_Am_Nemesis; 12-02-2011, 04:54 AM.

Comment

My bet on the veltro leader is that he was a university professor with jingoistic views. I also believe that the resurrected veltro led Chris and Jessica into a trap to make the BSAA pay for the collapse of veltro in 2004.

Comment

I'm really hoping the first is the Hunter Gamma from RE3 but evolved...would be my dream <3 favorite enemy. The second looks to be some kind of eel.

Also, here's the picture of the veltro leader or so we believe:

sigpic

Comment

It's not Hunter gamma, but mantis-like enemy created by T-Abyss virus.
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Looks like Dot50Cal.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

It sounds like they're going for some kind of conspiracy angle here. You have the FBC, which appear to be under the jurisdiction of the U.S. government working alongside the BSAA in Terragrigia when the terrorist attack happened. I'm getting the impression that the FBC were set up to combat bioterrorism, though they fucked up with Terragrigia. Perhaps they're both working towards the same goal but have very different methods, competing branches. I don't know.

Il Veltro? Just a terrorist group, I don't think there's much behind them to be honest. We've already seen the leader at this point, I'm guessing...former Umbrella researcher? I suspect they're trying to revive Umbrella, that would be my guess. Bunch of disgruntled Umbrella personnel hoping to bring back the company they loyally served. I do wonder if they were some kind of 'stay-behind' unit, left as a contingency to fight a guerilla war, I really have no fucking clue.

FBC and BSAA have a rivalry, racing against each other to see who can fuck over Il Veltro first and save the day, and whoever gets the job done more or less prevails, in this case it'll be the BSAA.
                                Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 12-02-2011, 05:31 PM.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X