Resident Evil Revelations Characters Artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Revelations Characters Artwork

Two new pieces of artwork have been released for Chris and Jessica. Check them.

Resident Evil Revelations Characters Artwork - Thanks to Smiley and pikminister.
    Last edited by aris13; 12-06-2011, 03:15 AM.
    sigpic

Sad when I see Jessica's outfit here and all I can think of is the crazy fashion of a Visual Kei band.

Spoiler:

That is a man by the way.

As for Chris, he looks normal as always. Actually equipped for a mission.

Comment

Howard Johnson is right!

Comment

No Back shots of jessica ? LOL , why would she keep her right leg exposed , while she is going to swim in this freezing water , and those freaky monsters will sure first bite her leg ...
        Last edited by Mrox2; 12-06-2011, 03:54 AM.
        Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
        ^ Lol ...

Comment

Jessica's got a nice face at least, which is more than I can say for Jill and Rachel.

I'm surprised these renders were on GamesPress first and not the CAPCOM Press Vaults.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
            Jessica's got a nice face at least, which is more than I can say for Jill and Rachel.
            Jill was the most beautifull female char in RE until they changed her face , giving her a big nose in re5 , making her like sheva in rer , giving her big lips , changing her face once again to make her look better but they fail again , why the hell wont they just use her REmake or RE5 Face -_- ....
            Last edited by Mrox2; 12-06-2011, 04:16 AM.
            ^ Lol ...

Comment

Howard Johnson is right!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
                Jill was the most beautifull female char in RE until they changed her face
                Claire says hi.

About Jessica, it's that really a outfit that he uses during the missions?, or only a raid mode extra outfit?, because is quite stupid.

Comment

I agree that Jessica's outfit is a bit out there, but it almost reminds me of Ada in Resident Evil 4; I'm wondering if they are trying to play homage to her. Maybe Jessica betrays Chris at some point...Dun, dun, duh...

@Inferno04
                  I am not shocked this is a man since I'm guessing he is Japanese. He just looks like one of the standard Final Fantasy villians.
                  sigpic

Comment

I dont think its going to be her default costume, or atleast I hope its not, plus it doesnt match the outfits seen in previous images and trailers so i think its an alternative costume. we all know how rediculous they can get.

Comment

Spoiler:

Resident Evil has some of the finest alternate costumes I've ever seen!

...Serioulsy though, sometimes I wonder what is going through their mind and who actually approves this crap. Jessica's definitely isn't the worst I've ever seen.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie View Post
                        Claire says hi.

About Jessica, it's that really a outfit that he uses during the missions?, or only a raid mode extra outfit?, because is quite stupid.
                        Oh sure i forgot the lovely Claire !

Also No thats not an aternate Costume , she wears this when they arrive at the ship as seen in previous trailers ....
                        and yeah its silly ..

Originally posted by Xander Ashford View Post
                        Maybe Jessica betrays Chris at some point...Dun, dun, duh...
                        and that would explain why we see chris tied up in the chair , or maybe she dies later ....
                        Last edited by Mrox2; 12-06-2011, 08:55 AM.
                        ^ Lol ...

Comment

I look forward to the inevitable cosplay.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                            I look forward to the inevitable cosplay.
                            Now that's an idea I like.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrox2
                              Jill was the most beautifull female char in RE until they changed her face , giving her a big nose in re5 , making her like sheva in rer , giving her big lips , changing her face once again to make her look better but they fail again , why the hell wont they just use her REmake or RE5 Face -_- ....
                              There is one complaint about Jill's face that I'll never understand : It's when people says that Jill got a big nose in RE5. She's got the EXACT same face in both Remake and RE5. Also, I don't think Jill is that cute in REmake. She's got a very peculiar face but nothing I would call beautiful. Ada, Claire or even her new model in Revelations look better but, hey, opinions are opinions.
                              Last edited by Grem; 12-06-2011, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X