Resident Evil Revelations Characters Artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
    Most of the people with an actual Jilluminados obsession are also obnoxious morons with superiority complexes, so probably a link there.
    Aw, c'mon look who's talking... one of the Keepers of the RE canon... shit, if Jill was a brand new entry in the RE canon you'll be all over it like flies on the proverbial cow pat.

Point is... we're all a bit obsessive about some RE related crap.

EDIT: Yeah, I went off topic again... who hasn't?
    Last edited by Pikminister; 12-12-2011, 06:08 PM.
    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
      All this talk about Jessica and Jill, yet you all forget the plight of the Queen Zenobia's unfortunate communications officer. Clearly a representation of how we place things like beauty and glamour above the suffering of others! That poor bastard was doing his job right until the end, he stuck with it and did the best he could despite the apparent desperation of the whole situation. Yet we would all rather talk about characters that have experienced no hardship, who go gallivanting around and shooting things while working for a corrupt government that doesn't give a shit if they live or die, and one that might even have been involved with those they are fighting against. Characters with flashy and tasteless fashion sense, with entire trouser legs missing or random gadgets over their faces like some kind of retarded future jewellery.

Here's to you random communications officer of the Queen Zenobia, now there was an average joe who is truly worthy of our discussion and fandom.
      Though I am not sure if you are joking or being serious, I have to agree with all of this. The fandom as a whole doesn't give a f*ck about the characters who deserve it and instead b*tch about outfits/appearances.

I will admit there's some practicality issues with Jessica's outfits; that includes her fur-lined one because the leggings are not made of a warm material and it's too skintight for there to be layers of fabric. It's not gonna be warm enough. Trust me, I live where it's cold and her legs would freeze in ten minutes, tops. (As in going numb and that's when it isn't snowing out.) She should know better, but that really just makes me think she's kind of stupid and sacrifices functionality for fashion. I hope the game designers actually mention it being really, really stupid.

Speaking of the communications officer, he shouts at Jill and Parker as they attack him, saying to stop shooting and that he's human. That's nightmare fuel right there. He thinks he's still okay but he's horrifically mutated and, if they venture too close, they'll be killed. It's a lose-lose. If they treat him as human, they will die. But if they don't, that should provide horrific implications in the backs of their minds about at what point is something considered non-human and okay to kill. But watch as the implications are completely ignored and they don't even have a single qualm in putting the poor guy down. (Or, given how one of the clips has Parker gagging on the smell of rotting, eviscerated flesh and another where he's horrified, while Jill just is neutral and sounds bored in each, Parker will be the one who gives a f*ck about the poor guy while Jill doesn't.)

It's one thing when it's zombies, who are already brain-dead. It's another when they have their mind somewhat intact, like the poor officer. Think about that as you go to bed tonight. Sweet dreams. ;)
      Revelations has a plot with twists everywhere. Way to go, Capcom, you successfully pulled off a mind-screw plotline.

Comment

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
        Aw, c'mon look who's talking... one of the Keepers of the RE canon... shit, if Jill was a brand new entry in the RE canon you'll be all over it like flies on the proverbial cow pat.

Point is... we're all a bit obsessive about some RE related crap.

EDIT: Yeah, I went off topic again... who hasn't?
        Regurgitating information isn't really comparable to irrational love for a character.
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by Four Eyes View Post
          I will admit there's some practicality issues with Jessica's outfits; that includes her fur-lined one because the leggings are not made of a warm material and it's too skintight for there to be layers of fabric. It's not gonna be warm enough. Trust me, I live where it's cold and her legs would freeze in ten minutes, tops.
          Well, she does bitch about the cold.

Comment

Originally posted by alexdz View Post
            Well, she does bitch about the cold.
            And about being attacked by BOWs...SHOOT THE DAMN THING WITH YOUR GUN WOMAN!..Wait, I'm thinking of Rachel.

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
              Regurgitating information isn't really comparable to irrational love for a character.
              Well its comparable in the way both camps approach RE information/characters. Both are obsessive about it in their own way. Just felt that this was a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

But hey... I meant no disrespect. I appreciate the work you do, y'know. It's a lot more useful to the fanbase than discussing some character's nose, hair or the amount of skin they show.

And... I'm done with topic.
              Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X