No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Revelations Characters Artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I come in to expect a topic about revelations. I come out dissapointed.

Comment

Lmao this Jessica girl is fucking hiliarious. What is next?

Comment

So much Jill wank...

Comment

Ah, the all too familiar stink of the Los Jilluminados.
          Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 12-08-2011, 08:14 PM.
          See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Vogue_Dirge View Post
            So much Jill wank...
            I sense jealousy .

Comment

People just can't seem to grasp that even in a topic about Jessica and her "leg" she always can and will be out-shined by Jill Valentine. Congratulations Jessica. You're the new Sheva Alomar.

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
                People just can't seem to grasp that even in a topic about Jessica and her "leg" she always can and will be out-shined by Jill Valentine. Congratulations Jessica. You're the new Sheva Alomar.
                Yay ! Jessica Sucks !! Lol Jk !
                Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                ^ Lol ...

Comment

Jessica's face reminds me of an ex. Probably dem lips.
                  PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

All this talk about Jessica and Jill, yet you all forget the plight of the Queen Zenobia's unfortunate communications officer. Clearly a representation of how we place things like beauty and glamour above the suffering of others! That poor bastard was doing his job right until the end, he stuck with it and did the best he could despite the apparent desperation of the whole situation. Yet we would all rather talk about characters that have experienced no hardship, who go gallivanting around and shooting things while working for a corrupt government that doesn't give a shit if they live or die, and one that might even have been involved with those they are fighting against. Characters with flashy and tasteless fashion sense, with entire trouser legs missing or random gadgets over their faces like some kind of retarded future jewellery.

Here's to you random communications officer of the Queen Zenobia, now there was an average joe who is truly worthy of our discussion and fandom.
                    Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 12-09-2011, 08:00 PM.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                      I sense jealousy .
                      No I just don't understand it. Jill and Claire are the biggest basic bitches in the entire series.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                        All this talk about Jessica and Jill, yet you all forget the plight of the Queen Zenobia's unfortunate communications officer. Clearly a representation of how we place things like beauty and glamour above the suffering of others! That poor bastard was doing his job right until the end, he stuck with it and did the best he could despite the apparent desperation of the whole situation. Yet we would all rather talk about characters that have experienced no hardship, who go gallivanting around and shooting things while working for a corrupt government that doesn't give a shit if they live or die, and one that might even have been involved with those they are fighting against. Characters with flashy and tasteless fashion sense, with entire trouser legs missing or random gadgets over their faces like some kind of retarded future jewellery.

Here's to you random communications officer of the Queen Zenobia, now there was an average joe who is truly worthy of our discussion and fandom.
                        It's like a beer commercial.

Comment

If they ever release a 3D render of that bloke, I'll get straight to work on Photoshop.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

MMMaaayyy DAAAYYYYY...MAYday MaYdAy, this...is the QuEen ZeNObiA...

(Yeah, that was pretty awesome.)
                            Last edited by Inferno04; 12-09-2011, 10:07 PM.

Comment

What the hell ? half of her ass is showing !
                              Last edited by Mrox2; 12-10-2011, 03:33 AM.
                              Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                              ^ Lol ...

Comment

Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
                                What the hell ? half of her ass is showing !
                                And you're the perfect example of what I'm talking about. Hey, fuck all those hard working and productive members of society who died on the Queen Zenobia, let's complain about how someone's arse is showing in the outfit they wear!
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X