Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Heroes Mode Multiplayer Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Heroes Mode Multiplayer Video

This video from biohazardfrance depicts the heroes mode multiplayer from Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City. The mode allows you to play as one of the classic characters along with an original new one: Claire Redfield, Leon Kennedy, Jill Valentine, Carlos Oliveira , Ada Wong, Nicholai Ginovaef, Hunk and Lone Wolf.

Credit to biohazardfrance

Last edited by xfactor; 12-14-2011, 06:33 PM.

Dunno what to say about this really, just slopping in the fan service I guess.....

Comment

Well, nice to see the original characters back...Still whats up with Carlos facial structure?

Comment

Video's from Gamespot not Biohazard France btw.

Comment

This is what happens when Emilio Estevez wears Carlos' skin. God help us all.

Comment

LOL Carlos actually reminds me of boxer Roberto Duran.

So, they're recycling Claire's Darkside Chronicles character model, eh?

Cool. I liked that one.
            Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
            sigpic

Comment

Now if only Jill and Carlos could get the same treatment from their Umbrella Chroni.... Wait, oh my god I'm using Umbrella Chronicles as a positive example.

Comment

Ewww what a mess.
                sigpic

Comment

Man, if the Jill fans were upset over Jill's face in Revelations, just wait until they see this.

Comment

Looks cool to me, Can't wait!!

Comment

The last trailer they released for ORC actually had me somewhat excited.

Now I see this, and I'm reminded of just how bad this game looks.

Comment

Another game, another face for Jill.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                          Man, if the Jill fans were upset over Jill's face in Revelations, just wait until they see this.
                          I actually like her face in this one. Then again her face in Revelations never bothered me that much.
                          I'm just curious about her voice, it's obviously different from Revelations and it sounds like Patricia but I'm not getting my hopes up. I just wish they would make up their minds and stick with one <_<

Comment

1:47.......My God. That has got to be the worst Jill has ever looked. Aside from that horrendous site, this looks like it's gonna be tons of fun.

Comment

I got dibs on using Nicholai.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                              X