Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Heroes Mode Multiplayer Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
    BTW, it seems that the lead platform for ORC is the PS3... look at those controllers:

Looks to me like testing builds, there's an Xbox hooked up to a TV in the left side.

Comment

• ^What's that Resident Evil box in the background?

It's kinda fun and exciting to see all these old characters back. But the gameplay is still looking rather awkward.

Oh, and who is Lone Wolf? I thought I knew this series quite well...

Comment

• Originally posted by Skunky View Post
        ^What's that Resident Evil box in the background?
        Looks like a promotional stand type thing for Umbrella Chronicles.
        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Oh, and who is Lone Wolf? I thought I knew this series quite well...
          Another terribly designed/written Slant Six Games character.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
            Looks like a promotional stand type thing for Umbrella Chronicles.
            Yeah, it looks like the Umbrella Chronicles style. It's a big box. I'm wondering what's in it.

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
            Another terribly designed/written Slant Six Games character.
            He looks a bit like 'Sektor' from Mortal Kombat... Pretty stupid to include him with the Classic Characters. There's other REAL characters they could have used.

Comment

• He looks a bit like 'Sektor' from Mortal Kombat... Pretty stupid to include him with the Classic Characters. There's other REAL characters they could have used.
              This game is Slant Six's chance to use a popular and established license to make an actual name for themselves other than "developers of a broken game". I can see why they would want to rub their shit all over it as much as possible, but it doesn't stop it from being shit. Character design is just one of the things they fail at.
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Designs are poor, but where were some of you when Raid Mode came along? The chance to play as Morgan and O'Brien had gamers lining up outside their nearest Gamestop. It's a separate mode pinning heroes against villains. Looking back I'm not sure what other villain they could have used to take the place of Lone Wolf. Irons would have worked cause he's crazy and all, but the man was bloated compared to someone like Parker. I'm guessing Nemesis and Birkin might be in this mode as interfering enemies so they couldn't be used. Annette? Now I'm kind of grasping for straws unless we use another random UBCS member. But we have Carlos and Nicholai. Mikhail was good so dat don' work. This is the kind of thinking that drives a man to use an original character. And for all I know Lone Wolf might be good to play as. Not a classic character, but there's got to be something worthwhile for him to do. At least be a memorable pilot that lives and he might have an advantage.

Anyway here's some pics from said trailer. If some were already ripped and slipped pass my radar then.... too bad?

Click image for larger version

Name:	orcleonbio.png
Views:	1
Size:	320.4 KB
ID:	400767

Name:	orcclairebio.png
Size:	308.0 KB
ID:	400768

Name:	orcjillbio.png
Size:	305.4 KB
ID:	400769

Name:	orccarlosbio.png
Size:	365.9 KB
ID:	400770

Name:	orcversus.png
Size:	261.2 KB
ID:	400771

Name:	orcadabio.png
Size:	337.8 KB
ID:	400775

Name:	orchunkbio.png
Size:	335.5 KB
ID:	400772

Name:	orclonewolfbio.png
Size:	322.7 KB
ID:	400773

Name:	orcnicholaibio.png
Size:	299.8 KB
ID:	400774

Name:	orcada.png
Size:	251.5 KB
ID:	400776

Name:	orcjill2.png
Size:	229.9 KB
ID:	400777

Name:	orccarlos2.png
Size:	220.5 KB
ID:	400778

Name:	orcheroesmode.png
Size:	302.4 KB
ID:	400779

Name:	orcbanner.png
Size:	299.7 KB
ID:	400780
                Last edited by Smiley; 12-24-2011, 02:41 AM.

Comment

• If Nemesis was in this mode then sure he will go after jill mostly LOL ! I would do anything to see Nemesis Following jill and saying stars in modern graphics ! , ORC is such a waste ! How many times capcom mentioned Remakes ? and they never made any Remake than RE1 ....
                  Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                  ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
                    How many times capcom mentioned Remakes ? and they never made any Remake than RE1 ....
                    They only remade RE1 because it was the vision of the game Mikami had originally intended, but technology in the mid-90s wouldn't allow it. Practically all RE fans under the sun want a remake of RE2 in the style of the GameCube remake of the original, but when you compare RE2 to the original RE1, it is light years ahead of it. The old saying "If it isn't broke, don't fix it" comes into play here. A remake of RE2 would be awesome, but we don't need it.
                    Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

• No one really needs any remake or sequel, but if it's good then it works.

This day and age though. The way Capcom has become. The lack of involvement from Mikami and the push to change the game play. Well the RE2 remake would not turn out like people are intending. Because REmake is so good you'd think RE2 (and later RE3) would work just as well with that game play, the grit, and atmosphere.

Sadly, with the recent games in mind it would turn into a third person shooter. Where REmake added more challenging puzzles I cannot see a RE2 remake doing such a thing. That slow tension and build up would diminish in favor of making it look like an adventure game.

And there's no real drive for Kamiya to return to Biohazard let alone remake 2 so unlike REmake you don't have the influence of key members involved in working with their own product.

Any idea gamers have of wanting a remake to RE2 should be discarded if they expect it to be given the same treatment as the RE1 remake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
                        How many times capcom mentioned Remakes ? and they never made any Remake than RE1 ....
                        How many indeed, because every time a remake is mentioned it's just fans trying to predict what's the next game, but I don't remember Capcom ever talking about remakes unless asked about and they just dismiss the issue.

Comment

• I am trying to stay positive, this looks like it might be half decent at least, you know, be some fun. I am tired of Raccoon City and Capcom not being able to put much creativity into their games other than what they already did years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vixtro View Post
                            just slopping in the fan service I guess.....
                            it seems that way.. Claire vs Ada?, Jill and Leon teaming up?, thats ridicules and epic at the same time.

i'm still thinking if i want to buy it or not, but i'm sure my little brothers will definatly want it.

Operation Raccoon City sounds intriguing, but i'm currently too hyped over Revelations to pay attention. i'll probably just borrow their copy to try it out.

Comment

Working...
                            X