Resident Evil GameBoy Color Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil GameBoy Color Video

Its time for a real treat, so I present a never before seen video of Resident Evil for the GameBoy color. Its fairly short and follows Jill's scenario up until the point where Barry goes back to the main hall to look for Wesker. You can download it by clicking on the image below (Use save target as).

Youtube:
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 05-02-2007, 10:49 PM.

Thanks for the clip!

Comment

Cooool...

Comment

Wow, thanks.
        What can I say -- it looks great graphic wise and OK sound wise. Although gameplay looks very slow.
        Will you upload more videos from it?
        Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 04-29-2007, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Barry calling out "A dining room" when its an empty hallway with nothing except for a pot, a painting, a grandfather clock and a fireplace...

and then the zombie died kneeling on the ground.

This version is so bad its funny Luckily they delayed the portable RE1 project to the DS!

Comment

This is sweet! I didn't know this had been dumped.

Comment

Its not ;P

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                Its not ;P
                Where did it come from?

Comment

you know... around.. :p

Comment

I remember reading a preview about this in games master years ago and having a gbc at the time was waiting for it to be released but instead of getting that i got gaiden... thanks for uploading the video its cool too see what it plays like just a bit interesting seeing the dead zombie kneeling must have not had the time to change the sprite in the AI, also the character menu is still intact only thing i can say is speechless

Comment

Who made this video?

Comment

@ All. Please do me a favor and dont try to upload this to youtube in an attempt to gain hits or whatever for your shitty profile. Someone already has and now jackass mainstream blogs are linking to it rather than the source (here). Its a punch in the gut for all my hard work that your getting the benefits off it, so if you have uploaded it please delete it.

Comment

Originally posted by SlyBeast View Post
                          Who made this video?
                          A friend in the industry provided it.

Comment

Sucks about those assholes on YouTube Dot ;_; This is a job well done and a pat on the back. Awesome work.

I'm glad they cancelled it now, it looks horrible. GBC or not XD
                            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

so who do we have to bribe to get a copy of this again ? :p

Comment

Working...
                              X