Resident Evil Revelations New Playable Demo On Japanese E-Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Revelations New Playable Demo On Japanese E-Shop

Apparently the playable demo for Resident Evil Revelations is now available for the Japanese Nintendo 3DS. It should come soon for the rest of the regions but in the meantime, you can feast on this video of the new demo.

Nintendo Power has also awarded a game a review score of 9.0 / 10

Thanks to Pikminister for posting them in the discussion thread.

These clips bring back fond memories of the older games.

Comment

I am so looking forward to this. Got my filthy little pre-order for the analog add-on bundle placed ages ago!

Comment

I'd imagine you went with the Zavvi exclusive bundle? Definitely was a steal and glad I bought it from there. I have to say the game has definitely got everything going for it, for the survival horror front. Just hearing that door locked jingle gave me goosebumps. Kawata don't fail me now!

Comment

the hell, did i see what i thought i saw at 9:10?
          can you scan monsters in this game just like metroid prime!? AWESOME!

Comment

hehe, the Vita doesn't have this game *Troll face*

Comment

Originally posted by Joey3264 View Post
              hehe, the Vita doesn't have this game *Troll face* yet
              Fixed. Unless Nintendo is paying for exclusivity you should expect this title to be ported all over the place within a few months.
              Either way that's one hell of a mode, the old school RE fan in me is beyong hyped at this point... Jan 27th can't come fast enough!

Comment

Originally posted by Alkar View Post
                Fixed. Unless Nintendo is paying for exclusivity you should expect this title to be ported all over the place within a few months.
                Either way that's one hell of a mode, the old school RE fan in me is beyong hyped at this point... Jan 27th can't come fast enough!
                Indeed !! , Btw Jill is no longer sexy from the front , only from the back :/
                Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                ^ Lol ...

Comment

don't worry I'm not trying to start any console war arguments (those are so immature and retarded)

but holy shit.. classic RE's non-linear gameplay + RE4&5's superior Camera and Controls.. thats what i call the best of both worlds!

I NEED to pre-order this! I have been waiting so long for capcom to make something like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
                    Indeed !! , Btw Jill is no longer sexy from the front , only from the back :/

I think she looks beautiful.

oh and nintendo is Paying for exclusivity of everything, that's on 3DS

Don't you see what they're getting? Iwata Approched the directors one by one.
                    And is still, probably.

Ohh and I love the music.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to this too. Just preordered from Zavvi now too - really good price for the bundle in my opinion, cheaper than other sites which just have the game itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero38 View Post
                        I think she looks beautiful.

oh and nintendo is Paying for exclusivity of everything, that's on 3DS

Don't you see what they're getting? Iwata Approched the directors one by one.
                        And is still, probably.

Ohh and I love the music.
                        Beatifull ? Duh ? She looked Beautifull in the REmake / UC / RE5 , shes no longer beautifull now , I hope we later find out that we arent playing as jill that whole time , lol i mean even some guy who had a blog made fun jokes of her face , i dont remember but i believe it was "Revelations Introducing or Starring Sheva Alomar" with pics of her ,Lmfao some wont even recognize her ....

Anyway i wont open a Jill Topic here ....

Btw has anyone noticed ? That they dont have facial expressions neither move their lips when talking , LOL ? Guess the 3DS Cant handle it or even capcom lazy ? , oh and something have always been in my mind , does it have IN-Game "Realtime" cut-scenes ?
                        Last edited by Mrox2; 12-31-2011, 11:32 AM.
                        ^ Lol ...

Comment

is there a bundle pack that comes with a circle pad pro? how do i find it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
                            Beatifull ? Duh ? She looked Beautifull in the REmake / UC / RE5 , shes no longer beautifull now , I hope we later find out that we arent playing as jill that whole time , lol i mean even some guy who had a blog made fun jokes of her face , i dont remember but i believe it was "Revelations Introducing or Starring Sheva Alomar" with pics of her ,Lmfao some wont even recognize her ....

Anyway i wont open a Jill Topic here ....

Btw has anyone noticed ? That they dont have facial expressions neither move their lips when talking , LOL ? Guess the 3DS Cant handle it or even capcom lazy ? , oh and something have always been in my mind , does it have IN-Game "Realtime" cut-scenes ?
                            There are plenty of cut scenes showing facial expressions and stuff. If you mean in the middle of a fight when you partner says something to you...are you gonna watch the NPC talk, or shoot the fucking monsters?

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                              There are plenty of cut scenes showing facial expressions and stuff. If you mean in the middle of a fight when you partner says something to you...are you gonna watch the NPC talk, or shoot the fucking monsters?
                              if you ever watched the second vid , you would knew what im talking about ;P !
                              ^ Lol ...

Comment

Working...
                              X