Resident Evil Revelations Site & Demo Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Revelations Site & Demo Update

The official Resident Evil Revelations site has been updated. New info on the T-Abyss virus and the enemies found in the game.
    Resident Evil Revelations site updated

Christian Svensson from Capcom Unity has confirmed that a Revelations demo for NA and EU is on the way.
    sigpic

In related news, Capcom started the viral campaign for Revelations last month. With this video:

They wrote about it HERE
    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
    sigpic

Comment

that video is pretty cool, hope theres better ones. on the demo for the japanese 3ds is there a way to get that demo if i have an ntcs 3ds?
      sigpic
      See No Evil

Comment

Originally posted by DyceGamez View Post
        that video is pretty cool, hope theres better ones. on the demo for the japanese 3ds is there a way to get that demo if i have an ntcs 3ds?
        Nope, stores are region locked and only a 3DS of the same region can access them.

Comment

OMG I never saw that video until now. Whoa, it reminds me of this odd creature me and my parents found on an island in Greece. It was huge, purplish black/green and spurted purple fluids. xD Obviously not the same but it's funny because we kept poking around at it in the same manner as the people on the vid. At first we thought it was just one of those exotic underwater sponge/snail thingies or whatever you call them in english, but it turns out it was a bit of a rare species.

Omg, the Terragrigia panic spread to Greece!

Comment

This viral video is the sole reason I'm purchasing a 3DS and this game, it was just that epic and convincing to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
              This viral video is the sole reason I'm purchasing a 3DS and this game, the ACTING was just that epic and convincing to me.
              FIXED.

They were probably inspired by this story here:

http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/ng-montauk/
              Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
              sigpic

Comment

I posted about this on Biohaze and chances are I fucked up the news post in the process!
                See you in hell.

Comment

Thats not the only thing you fucked up...you sent me a cake in the mail....it was already eaten -_-
                  Last edited by Wrathborne; 01-07-2012, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X