No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City - New Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dammit man, you sure like to languish in the world of rewrites... took you ages with that reply.

You're making too much sense, though... why so serious?

None of this merits so much debate.

BTW, toys are also known as entertainment devices... specially by the ladies...
    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
    sigpic

Comment

Am I coming across as too serious? Should I not answer seriously?

I think I make too much sense because I'm right in what I say. For example I already pointed out how toys and movies are a form of entertainment yet neither are the same. So telling me that toys are entertainment devices sounds pointless and unnecessary. Or were you joking about video games being toys?

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
        Am I coming across as too serious? Should I not answer seriously?

I think I make too much sense because I'm right in what I say. For example I already pointed out how toys and movies are a form of entertainment yet neither are the same. So telling me that toys are entertainment devices sounds pointless and unnecessary. Or were you joking about video games being toys?
        No sir... you're being too serious about trying to make sense.

But lets start with the facts... Toys ARE entertainment devices. And thus consoles and handhelds are actually toys. Simple math right there. Didn't have to ask Charles Babbage either (cuz he's dead)

Are you getting butthurt due to that factoid, my friend? Don't be.

Now they say denial is not a River in Egypt. But since we're adults here... who are we kidding right?

Consoles are toys. From day one they were.

C'ya.
        Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
          So why didn't you give up home consoles then? Once you stopped being a kid and started being MATOOR.

Its not like there's a difference. Consoles and handhelds are still toys.
          Console is for kids and grownups Handheld isent
          its just for kids.

also handheld is more in the kittyland area because children brings it with them to school ..console is for both kids and adults .... but 3ds isent.. it is the advanced gameboy really = for kids

Attached Files
          Last edited by rehunk88; 01-10-2012, 03:41 PM.

Comment

If I played with my PS3 like I do with my frisbee I think I'd cave someone's head wide open. I mean sure it would be fun, but I don't think toys are supposed to be designed that way. PS3s would be recalled for head injuries and no one would have any fun with them.

A PS3 is not only a game device, but a home entertainment device for blu-rays and DVDs. By your logic of A=B then I'd say any remote control or movie player is a toy. So I'm supposed to sell kids on the idea that their G.I. Joe is the same as my car and my blu-ray player. Yeah, that's not happening.

Comment

If I played with my PS3 like I do with my frisbee I think I'd cave someone's head wide open. I mean sure it would be fun, but I don't think toys are supposed to be designed that way. PS3s would be recalled for head injuries and no one would have any fun with them.

A PS3 is not only a game device, but a home entertainment device for blu-rays and DVDs. By your logic of A=B then I'd say any remote control or movie player is a toy. So I'm supposed to sell kids on the idea that their G.I. Joe is the same as my car and my blu-ray player. Yeah, that's not happening.
              i agree 100% with smiley

Comment

Do you? Cause you seem to undermine the attempt hand helds are making to break from the kiddie image. Nintendo has a hard enough time because their company is mainly about those family related products. Mobile phones are rising in the game market for kids and adults. PSP hand helds try to offer movie content in the form of UMDs. Recently the 3DS made netflix available. So no, I don't think hand helds are just for kids. If the adult has a use for it (like movies or mature rated games) then the device caters to their needs as well.

Comment

Lego - kids toy or artistic expression medium? Depends on what you wanna do with it. A lot of folks would say that Warhammer figures are kid's toys soldiers too, I suppose. I say hand that stanley knife to your hyper active six year old and let's see him convert a Warhound titan from spare bits. And then paint it.

Comment

Do you? Cause you seem to undermine the attempt hand helds are making to break from the kiddie image. Nintendo has a hard enough time because their company is mainly about those family related products. Mobile phones are rising in the game market for kids and adults. PSP hand helds try to offer movie content in the form of UMDs. Recently the 3DS made netflix available. So no, I don't think hand helds are just for kids. If the adult has a use for it (like movies or mature rated games) then the device caters to their needs as well.
                    i was just screwing around honestly i dont care if handheld is for adults or kids i know that the resident evil game will be ported to console at some point anyway so as i said i was just messing around xD

Comment

I wouldn't doubt the possibility, but how does that matter in terms of the game? You called it a kiddie game in the other topic. Resident Evil's remake was one of the scariest games in the series and when it came out on the Gamecube people brushed it off merely because the Nintendo product was deemed a kiddie system. Whether you like Nintendo products or not, I don't believe that speaks on behalf of how the game will turn out. Now you enjoy consoles and praise ORC simply for that where as you shun Revelations for being on a "kiddie hand held". Joking or not, that kind of egging on is a pretty immature way of discussing these games.

Comment

Hmm I dunno I enjoyed some bits like Mr X, The Graphics, Location. Then there was other parts that where just kinda poor and also I felt like I'd just been slapped in the face. Glad to see I'm not the only one who didnt like the Licker part. First of all when it showed the Licker it looked really bad ass and I thought wow that looks amazing and then....wtf did I just see? I literally felt like someone spat in my face. Taking down a Licker with a butter knife? Ok you got to have the reflex's of Neo to catch that tounge then fair enough chopping it off but catching it? Really??.....REALLY???? Then doing some bullshit nonsense and stabbing it in the chest with a knife. Big deal I am used to shooting those bastards with a shotgun and they are still coming. Where is the developers? Lemme stab them with a knife and then blow their chest open with a shotgun see what does more damage.

Another thing that bugged me which i dont think anyone mentioned is them tossing around zombies like they are rag dolls. One guy puts his arm around the zombie and holds him by the neck. Yeah because putting your arm directly under a zombies jaw wouldnt result in you getting your arm bitten. Stuffing grenades in their mouths uhhh just dumb bullshit which you would see in a zombie B-Movie. Yes I know RE is being related to a B-movie on more than one occasion now but shouldnt that be the past? I just think it had abit too much OTT moments. Yes Mr X was very cool but I half expected him to get owned to. Thought the skinny little blonde would put him over her knee.

I will buy this game and I never judge games on pre-release especially RE games. Infact I hate people who do that, so right now I guess I hate myself because I think this game looks like a pile of shit. Gimme REV anyday.
                        Last edited by CrimsonElder; 01-10-2012, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                          i was just screwing around honestly i dont care if handheld is for adults or kids i know that the resident evil game will be ported to console at some point anyway so as i said i was just messing around xD
                          So...what you're really saying is that you were trolling.

I personally love it when Darkmoon is 'messing around' and bans people for a week or two.

Comment

I don't think that's called for...just yet.

Comment

nice looking trailer but the licker part was stupid it was nice to seee a tyant again but i must say i am confused how the game will play out now

Comment

What I still don't understand is why the Tyrant would even attack the USS team. This guy is supposed to be intelligent and has a mission.

Comment

Working...
                                X