Resident Evil Revelations Demo On 3DS E-Shop Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
    It is fun... I also gave it a go with the Japanese dubbing on.

Parker kinda sounds the same to me in English and in Japanese.
    They found voice actors similar enough in voice quality? *excited*

I am a little curious about the Japanese actor's accent. The American actor is using an Italian accent, but is the Japanese actor mimicking an Italian accent or is it a different dialect of Japanese that would be analogous or similar to it?

(*still needs to get the demo due to having issues with her 3DS's internet connection*)
    Revelations has a plot with twists everywhere. Way to go, Capcom, you successfully pulled off a mind-screw plotline.

Comment

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
      Well, this is definitely the demo I played at that Capcom event in NY. Does anyone know if there's a way to 100% scan the enemies? I figure you'd just leave them hanging in whatever room you run into them before you pick the scanner up. I wonder if it's possible.
      You can avoid killing the enemies until you get the scanner. Then you can go back and scan those suckers with it.

Originally posted by Four Eyes View Post
      They found voice actors similar enough in voice quality? *excited*

I am a little curious about the Japanese actor's accent. The American actor is using an Italian accent, but is the Japanese actor mimicking an Italian accent or is it a different dialect of Japanese that would be analogous or similar to it?

(*still needs to get the demo due to having issues with her 3DS's internet connection*)
      I'm not 100% sure both actors sound the same, though. I gotta try listening to their voices with headphones on, because it's pretty noisy here where I'm at. But the impression I got was that the voices kinda sound the same.

Okay... I've tried listening to the Japanese voice again... and its not really like Parker's English voice. Its similar but not quite.

But I can't possibly tell you about the Japanese actor's accent, though. Don't know about that.
      Last edited by Pikminister; 01-19-2012, 06:48 PM.
      Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
      sigpic

Comment

the hell? this thing only allows 30 log-ins.. its like they are already trying to get us in the mood to conserve stuff

Comment

tried the femo and am surprised that it was about 10 minutes..still better than RE5

Comment

Played it and enjoyed it this morning. Can someone tell me if it's the same demo that's on the mercs 3d cart?

I'll be flying and in airports a lot the day after tomorrow - hopefully I can figure out how to do a knife only run
            sigpic

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	halolz-dot-com-left4dead-left5dead-residentevil5-chrisredfield.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	113.6 KB
ID:	400845

Comment

still wondering why this question was not in the interview
                Iwata: can you please explain why the hell capcom agreed to this game and not just a full fledged remake of RE2?

RER crew:...to the antimegamanobile!

Comment

Originally posted by riderkid View Post
                  still wondering why this question was not in the interview
                  Iwata: can you please explain why the hell capcom agreed to this game and not just a full fledged remake of RE2?

RER crew:...to the antimegamanobile!
                  O.o Y U SO CRAZY!?

Comment

Oh No fucking No ! RE"2"make to go to 3DS , id go and burn Nintendo and capcom Both lol !
                    Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                    ^ Lol ...

Comment

Oh god… every time a new chapter begins, Jill says "Previously… on Resident Evil Revelations." #wut
                      cvxfreak

Comment

Working...
                      X