No announcement yet.

Viral Website Teasing Resident Evil 6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agreed. Plot looks good, game looks 'eh'.

Was that Ashley?

Comment

• Zombies!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
        Agreed. Plot looks good, game looks 'eh'.

Was that Ashley?
        Kinda looks like her... perhaps Sherry?
        Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
        sigpic

Comment

• There was one scene that reassured me about the possibility of "too much action:"

-The scene where Chris slides into cover, and gets snatched off his feet by that pissed off BOW with an elongated arm growth.

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
          Kinda looks like her... perhaps Sherry?
          DUDE IT'S SO SHERRY IF IT ISN'T THIS GAME FUCKING SUCKS. IT HAS TO BE SHERRY.
          Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 01-19-2012, 04:11 PM.

Comment

• Leon looks....manish. Hunnigan looks delicious. Zombies look like zoooombies!
            sigpic
            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• OMG this is epic !!

Comment

• Gears of Resident Evil confirmed

Comment

• Definately Ashley - and again - awesome - who is the scar'd guy?

But seriously - the gameplay?! This is pure shooter - more so than ORC ever was.
                  http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                  http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                  Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• So was that blonde girl, Sherry?

What you guys think? Yes? No?
                    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Here's the thing, I'll love this game if they equally distribute some the more explorative and cold parts and the grandiose action stuff. Make the scenarios distinct in their gameplay, give us "The Definitive RE experience," because I've nothing against the action aspect if done right and not over the top.

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                      So was that blonde girl, Sherry?

What you guys think? Yes? No?
                      Pretty sure I recognize that yelping dog voice. Sherry didn't have that voice.
                      Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 01-19-2012, 04:14 PM.

Comment

• I love it. I knew this was going to have more action. But with zombies. All I ever wanted.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Wow! That was alot of action! Looks like Revelations will be the only hope for old school RE gameplay. :/
                          sigpic

Comment

• Helicopter riiiiiding. This new guy is already lulzing me out.
                            sigpic
                            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Hmm something isn't right. The trailer description says that this takes place 10 years after Raccoon City which means it's 2008... so this happens before RE5 yet it's called RE6? <_<

Comment

• Well, it looks like they're re-creating RE2 in some sections, then in others RE4 and RE5.

I hope they at least have a stronger story than RE5...on the bright side I do see some classic survival horror elements popping up left and right in the trailer.

All we can do now is wait, heres hoping.

Comment

Working...
                                X