No announcement yet.

Viral Website Teasing Resident Evil 6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Capcom is in the film credits. They've promoted and even referenced the films before and vice versa. I remember getting advertisements for Apocalypse in my gamecube copy of RE4.

Comment

Consider that they just showed a teaser on AOTS and compare the tone of this viral campaign with that teaser. Nothing alike. Even if it's not RE6, I don't believe this has anything to do with Retripuketion.
      A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
        Capcom is in the film credits. They've promoted and even referenced the films before and vice versa. I remember getting advertisements for Apocalypse in my gamecube copy of RE4.
        As far as I can tell, Capcom doesn't have any direct involvement with the live action films. They're included in the credits obviously as it's their game series that the films are loosely based off of. No one from Capcom has anything to do with the films development directly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=20Jy5DLEc0Y

Well I don't see ANY relation to No Hope at all in this... Oh god, the revelation is she had a kid? MINI ALICES! OH GOD.
        Last edited by Spera01; 01-19-2012, 03:54 AM.

Comment

It will not be marketing for the movie they never did this for any of the movies,
          it reminds me more of
          how they did the resident evil 5 games marketing

if this is real it will wont be for the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Spera01 View Post
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=20Jy5DLEc0Y

Well I don't see ANY relation to No Hope at all in this... Oh god, the revelation is she had a kid? MINI ALICES! OH GOD.
            Oh Sony, you sneaky bastards. Promoting the PSVita alongside the RE movie.
            Anyway that was pretty bad lol.

Comment

i just saw the new movie trailer and ....
              so much alice....... god anderson she really do have you by the balls ... letting her keep going... the alice character should have been killed off long time ago.
              hell she shouldent even have been created in the first place.
              Last edited by rehunk88; 01-18-2012, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Here's the clearest version of the re movie trailer

2min43sec mark
                Its not just the vita. All of the products are sony gadgets!

Comment

A viral campaign to promote the launching of a teaser from a movie that Capcom has no direct involvement?

Someone have to like that shit movies a lot to come up with that one.

Comment

The viral doesn't fit the movies; they've already gone through an apocalypse after all, so it makes no sense to have a Chinese woman talking about being safe indoors.

I do actually kinda doubt it'll be RE6, but only because it's weird timing - a game that large would be more likely to be announced at a big show, surely? I wouldn't be disappointed if it is; I wouldn't be shocked if it's additional viral advertising for Revelations (the no hope left message being some terrorist warning/threat), the new animated one whose title I never remember, or yet another spin off game.
                    Last edited by Darkmoon; 01-19-2012, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spera01 View Post
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=20Jy5DLEc0Y
                      Ugh, a giant Licker chasing a car like a retarded dog and Kipepeos invading the fucking White House?

Click image for larger version

Name:	paul-ws-anderson.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	13.2 KB
ID:	400818

Comment

Thats Written in Arabic ....
                        it says :

رشاد البرتقالي
                        فئات حزب وطني

Which means in english :

Rashad Orange
                        Categories of national party

Rashad Orange spelled "Rashad Bortucale" in Arabic ,Bortucale = Orange ... it seems like a name ?

I believe this is in Egypt , just my guess ...

The Other places are in china and the woman , soo RE6 D: !

also http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2012/01/...eft-is-capcom/
                        Last edited by Mrox2; 01-19-2012, 05:51 AM.
                        Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                        ^ Lol ...

Comment

Another rumor came out today that supports that RE6 is on the way...

An "insider" at Capcom revealed the following info:

- Resident Evil 6 development underway
                          - involves Chris Redfield, Leon S. Kennedy and Ada Wong
                          - Leon and Chris are the main characters
                          - developed internally
                          - gameplay is a cross between Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5 (That's a REBOOT?)

http://venturebeat.com/2012/01/19/resident-evil-6-rumor/
                          Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                          sigpic

Comment

EDIT: Nevermind! Ninja Pikminster beat me too it! Haha!

If said rumor is true, I would enjoy seeing Chris and Leon together. The mix of RE4 + RE5 does not surprise me in the least. That's the gameplay that makes CAPCOM money!
                            Last edited by PracticalAl; 01-19-2012, 01:19 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah .... remember last time we got owned with the whole fake re6 logo....
                              i hope it isent fake this time.

Comment

Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
                                EDIT: Nevermind! Ninja Pikminster beat me too it! Haha!

If said rumor is true, I would enjoy seeing Chris and Leon together. The mix of RE4 + RE5 does not surprise me in the least. That's the gameplay that makes CAPCOM money!
                                If true... it will be interesting to see how those two characters get along in-game.

Will they be competitive? Will Chris get the hots for Ada and will that create some friction between the two characters? Or maybe Leon and Chris will trade beauty secrets... or roid usage tips.
                                Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X