Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 6

It beckons.

We have a REV and ORC thread, time for an RE6 thread!

Details so far:

Release Date: November 20, 2012
    Main Characters: Chris Redfield, Leon S. Kennedy, Ada Wong
    3 separate story scenarios which overlap

Full reveal at 2pm PST here.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

sigpic

Comment

Please Dont be fake like last time im so excited for this idea ... please be true !!!

Comment

Hopefully this game's final boss will be so evil and so dangerous that it will have to combine the powers of all RE protagonists to defeat it. Chris can punch boulders at it while Leon spits out cheesy one-liners to distract it, while Jill does backflips with her akimbo Skorpion SMG's and Claire babysits an innocent girl who got caught up in the danger. Yes. GoTY 2012.
        Last edited by Vector; 01-19-2012, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Now i want capcom to give us offical statment and alittle teaser trailer

Comment

Hopefully this time, it's actually REAL. Almost 1 more hour to go!

Comment

please capcom give me the offical confirmation so i can be 100% happy.
              i want them to come out and say it.

Comment

Don't care what the haters have to say. I love these moments, when a new Resi is announced. I FUCKING LOVE IT.

Hope Ada takes the centre stage here though.
                http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Vector View Post
                  Hopefully this game's final boss will be so evil and so dangerous that it will have to combine the power of all RE protagonists to defeat it. Chris can punch boulders at it while Leon spits out cheesy one-liners to distract it, while Jill does backflips with her akimbo Skorpion SMG's and Claire babysits an innocent girl who got caught up in the danger. Yes. GoTY 2012.
                  Don't forget the surprise cameo from Alice who defeats the last boss, because the combined power of the others just wasn't strong enough. ..
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm kinda having a hard time being excited even if it is RE6 after RE4, RE5, Umbrella Chronicles, Darkside Chronicles, Mercs and ORC with a variety of ports thrown in for fun. Only Revelations has even piqued my interest, and it's on the one damned console I don't wanna buy.

Prove me wrong, Capcom. Show me a video that's not jumpy idiots stabbing things.

Comment

Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
                      Don't forget the surprise cameo from Alice who defeats the last boss, because the combined power of the others just wasn't strong enough. ..
                      you just had to ruin it dident you

crawls under my bed ( I WONT COME OUT)

Comment

I expect Chris and Leon to reenact a certain scene from Predator when they meet up.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                          I expect Chris and Leon to reenact a certain scene from Predator when they meet up.

You are my hero now for posting that !!!!!

leon turned black XD

Comment

^ LOL

Funny thing is, I'm as jaded as can be when it comes to the future of the RE series, but yet I'm still sitting at my computer right now, hype as fuck. Dammit.

Comment

Originally posted by Vector View Post
                              ^ LOL

Funny thing is, I'm as jaded as can be when it comes to the future of the RE series, but yet I'm still sitting at my computer right now, hype as fuck. Dammit.
                              Im so hyped i want to jump out my window hopefully i will land on my head and see ( STAAAAARS)
                              but really seriously we have waited long time for this and now it seems like its coming true

Comment

Working...
                              X