Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vector View Post
    ^ LOL

Funny thing is, I'm as jaded as can be when it comes to the future of the RE series, but yet I'm still sitting at my computer right now, hype as fuck. Dammit.
    It seems RE has cemented itself a special place in your heart, Vec. o 3o
    sigpic

Comment

I just don't wanna see, 'Look guys, we've made it even more awesome by adding more action! And chainsaw guns! You guys love those, right?!'

Please behave Capcom...

Comment

Well if we look at revelations The whole ( horror theme) as fare as i can tell is on the right track
        so im sure they will follow revelations path maby with more horror who knows.
        Last edited by rehunk88; 01-19-2012, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
          I just don't wanna see, 'Look guys, we've made it even more awesome by adding more action! And chainsaw guns! You guys love those, right?!'

Please behave Capcom...

IT WOULDNT BE RESIDENT EVIL WITHOUT CHAINSAWS, AMIRITE GUIZ?
          sigpic
          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

I simply have the mental image of them doing the Leon and Chris SUPA BRO FIST! attack that kills everything in a 5 mile radious, and gives everything in a 10 mile radius sever testosterone poisoning.

Comment

There had better be at least one crank/valve puzzle damnit!

I simply have the mental image of them doing the Leon and Chris SUPA BRO FIST! attack that kills everything in a 5 mile radious, and gives everything in a 10 mile radius sever testosterone poisoning.
              If I still drew RE fan art.. I would totally draw that.. :I..
              sigpic

Comment

RE6= Leon whips his hair back and forth, Chris does super squats, Ada has had a boob job and bounces off enemies with her tits. Unnamed party is probably female and her super power will be vagina crush, similar to Jill's neck breaking thighs of terror.
                sigpic
                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

I hope theres no chainsaws this time... It seems like they even threw one in with Revelations with the first boss...

My mind would explode from the manliness.

Comment

look who got here to see the great news XD
                    Last edited by rehunk88; 01-19-2012, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Poor Claire.
                      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Dear God, how long do you need to 'roid up to make your arms look like that?

Comment

Madonna has been looking that way for ages... her arms that is.
                          Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                          sigpic

Comment

well he did train like that sinse what the 80s his done it for a long long time

Comment

Its not 'roids, its the T-Virus working its magic

Comment

Less than a half hour to go! HYPE!

Comment

Working...
                                X