Resident Evil 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
    It will - it kinda has to in a sense, because Chris looks like he's fighting Ganado/Majini in his sections, and if he is - it HAS to be after Resident Evil 5 - because in that he calls HQ and tells them - the people, "They're acting like those Ganado's detailed in the Kennedy Report".
    :O you are actually right there :OO

Comment

• IGN rewind theater http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/01/20...-debut-trailer
      Spoiler:

Comment

• I don't think the armed enemies Chris is fighting are infected. I think they're just humans; bio-terrorists I'd suspect, although some of them have outfitted themselves with some BOW-upgrades (like the one that can snatch Chris from out behind cover).

Comment

• I know it is hardly visible, but guy behind Chris and Joker's thug has same face as military majini. Click image for larger version

Name:	mask2iz.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	400829
          Spoiler:

Comment

• Leon is not voiced by Paul Mercier in this game, unfortunately.

Heck, it doesn't even sound like the same guy they got to voice him in Operation: Raccoon City (I think the guy's name is Dave Wittenburg or something like that). Assuming Damnation is still happening, I wonder who will be voicing him in that.
            Last edited by Archelon; 01-20-2012, 04:34 PM.

Comment

• Fucking Capcom... With Degen, 5, and the DS Chronicles they had the best ensemble cast for whole series.

Let me list it you folks:

Patrica Lee: Jill
              Roger Craig Smith: Chris
              Paul Mercier: Leon
              Alyson Court: Claire
              DC Douglass: Wesker
              Sally Cahill: Ada

These people turned in the best performances of the characters we'd ever had, and I said during my write up of Darkside, don't fuck it up Capcom by recasting them when you've nailed your cast.

Since then we've had Jill recast, and now Leon. Consistency is so far out of Capcom's aim these days it's fucking untrue.

The fans... WE... deserve more than this.
              http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
              http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
              Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1216937p1.html It seems blonde girl is Sherry.
                Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                  http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1216937p1.html It seems IGN and their incredibly vague sources are saying the blonde girl is Sherry.
                  Thought I'd fix that for you.

Comment

• Their sources were 100% right about RE6 few hours before official announcement.
                    Spoiler:

Comment

• Much speculation has surrounded the identity of the unnamed mercenary character's companion, a blonde woman. Many people have theorized that the character is Ashley Graham due to the story's involvement of the president, who may or may not be President Graham. However, our sources have confirmed to us that the character is actually Sherry Birkin, daughter of Resident Evil 2's villain, William Birkin.

So there you have it. As of right now, we'll have to go on IGN's word, seeing as they broke everything about the story hours before it actually happened. Looks like blondie is Sherry Birkin.
                      Last edited by Vector; 01-20-2012, 05:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                        Their sources were 100% right about RE6 few hours before official announcement.
                        Some employee at gamestop sent them a picture and passed some info that a gamestop employee would know.
                        Very different from simply claiming you know story details without proof. Plus the fact they don't elaborate on their "sources" at all.

It could be Sherry, but my bet is on Ashley. She just fits to well.

Comment

• First, the developers confirmed the third character, a mercenary whose identity is currently unknown. Capcom wouldn't confirm the character's name, but our sources indicate that the character is related to a major Resident Evil character in some manner.

All signs point to Alex Wesker for the time being.

Originally posted by jagger916 View Post
                          It could be Sherry, but my bet is on Ashley. She just fits to well.
                          How exactly does Ashley 'fit'?
                          Last edited by Vector; 01-20-2012, 05:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vector View Post
                            The game stars Leon, and the President is a major factor in the game as well. That girl being Ashley makes a lot of sense, since her father's death gives her some motivation. It would be really disappointing if Sherry were to make a return in a game without Claire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vector View Post
                              Same voice, Leon shoots her father(he should still be in office), looks like her.
                              She fits.

Comment

• I'll believe it when Capcom confirms it.

And even then, I'll wait until the game is actually released.

(I'm referring to IGN's assertion that the blonde girl is Sherry.)
                                Last edited by Archelon; 01-20-2012, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X