Resident Evil 6 Trailer #1!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
    You know that means it probably is, don't you?

I mean honestly...this is the first time I'd actually say Sherry making a come back would make sense..at least, a hell of a lot more than Ashley as a super hero with what could be Alex Wesker/Mystery Super Man.
    Last edited by Bertha; 01-19-2012, 05:06 PM.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Gears of Evil

Comment

Epic Epic trailer !! people say gears of war i say Bullshit :3

this is fucking amazing!

Comment

The gameplay does look pretty much, 'All action, all the time' even the more horror 'Leon' section, what with the sliding. Who knew Leon's power animal was a penguin.

Comment

Wasn't Gears of War gameplay inspired/ ripped from RE4? So we now have a game ripping off a style that was ripped off from a previous game. :p..
            Last edited by PracticalAl; 01-19-2012, 05:04 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

I can't believe it actually looks interesting...
              Story wise it does look interesting.
              sigpic

Comment

Am I actually that crazy/ignorant/obsessed to think maybe, just maybe, those two people are, in fact, Steve and Sherry? I mean, I know it's a fucking long-shot, but... I don't know, man. The girl's voice sounds like Ashley, for sure, and the fact the president is involved leads straight to the Ashley connection. I'm also not one of those fans who actually believes Steve is still alive and kicking, but my mind is spinning with possibilities right now.

Also, I think the most shiver-inducing line in that trailer is the following: "After what she's done to us, how many of our men are dead because of that bitch?"

Ooooh! This is delightfully intriguing. Surely it must be referring to Ada?

Fuck, my heart is exploding!

Comment

You did NOT just Steve Burnside us.

Comment

Originally posted by Bianca View Post
                    Am I actually that crazy/ignorant/obsessed to think maybe, just maybe, those two people are, in fact, Steve and Sherry? I mean, I know it's a fucking long-shot, but... I don't know, man. The girl's voice sounds like Ashley, for sure, and the fact the president is involved leads straight to the Ashley connection. I'm also not one of those fans who actually believes Steve is still alive and kicking, but my mind is spinning with possibilities right now.

Also, I think the most shiver-inducing line in that trailer is the following: "After what she's done to us, how many of our men are dead because of that bitch?"

What a disturbing thought. But with no Claire around to moon over...

Comment

You know what makes me excited the most?

Hiroyuki Kobayashi.

Comment

Steve? Ugh...I hope to goddess not. Sherry? For once, I'd say: yes. I wish that would be Sherry. Again...its a bit better than suddenly super hero/intelligent Ashley.

As far as Chris' statement...could be. Ada's side was never really clear. She could be setting the BSAA up. Or, for all we know, we've got a new female evil genius on our hands.
                        sigpic
                        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

RE6 Screencaps from the video:

Spoiler:
                          Last edited by Pikminister; 01-19-2012, 05:11 PM.
                          Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vector View Post
                            You did NOT just Steve Burnside us.
                            Oh, but I did. I fucking did. No regrets.

What a disturbing thought. But with no Claire around to moon over...
                            One of the YouTube comments actually made a good point that you can hear a very Alyson Court-esque grunt around 2:48. The character being attacked is brunette, but there's no iconic ponytail, so...

Comment

One of the YouTube comments actually made a good point that you can hear a very Alyson Court-esque grunt around 2:48. The character being attacked is brunette, but there's no iconic ponytail, so...
                              Would I take Burnside to see Claire again? Decisions, decisions...

Comment

Thanks for the screencaps Pikminister!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X