No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 6 Trailer #1!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks amazing but god damnit i miss Wesker...

Comment

If Ada pulls the biggest heel turn this series has ever seen, it deserves a slow clap. Capcom has essentially made her RE1 Wesker throughout the entire series; no mutations, no indication of her true alignment. Fuck it, I take back what I said about her profile deserving to remain in mystery.

Comment

Interesting. I know it's early but does anyone think that Hunk could be the shaved head guy? I know everyone is leading towards Alex Wesker but it could be possible as he did say he was a former mercenary. Maybe HUNK is Alex Wesker? Just a theory.

Comment

Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
          Thanks for the screencaps Pikminister!
          I dunno if the quality of the video (and screens) is indicative of the graphics of the game, though...
          Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
            If Ada pulls the biggest heel turn this series has ever seen, it deserves a slow clap. Capcom has essentially made her RE1 Wesker throughout the entire series; no mutations, no indication of her true alignment. Fuck it, I take back what I said about her profile deserving to remain in mystery.
            Wow. That really would be something. I'm all for Ada being a villain in this game. Would definitely make things interesting between Chris and Leon!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reston View Post
              Interesting. I know it's early but does anyone think that Hunk could be the shaved head guy? I know everyone is leading towards Alex Wesker but it could be possible as he did say he was a former mercenary. Maybe HUNK is Alex Wesker? Just a theory.
              I don't think they're the same person, but yeah, HUNK is possible.
              Last edited by Darkmoon; 01-19-2012, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Wesker its not in RE6. At least not DC Douglas' Wesker. Confirmed by himself on Twitter.

Originally posted by Vito View Post
                Looks amazing but god damnit i miss Wesker...
                I feel you man. But I get the feeling he will always be involved in some way.
                Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 01-19-2012, 05:24 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Oh God, I can certainly wait to see you guys in December when we'll be talking about how shit this game turned out to be, or how shitty it is that it got delayed and now it looks different.

Comment

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                    I dunno if the quality of the video (and screens) is indicative of the graphics of the game, though...
                    Looks fine to me for now. Guess we will have to wait for official screens to judge.

Originally posted by Reston View Post
                    That is also an intriguing thought! Let's not forget about the mysterious guy tied to the chair in Revelations. I have a feeling a lot of Revelations will tie into RE6.
                    sigpic

Comment

Same here. I remember that there were news that said Revelations is tied to RE6. Can't recall the source though.
                      Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 01-19-2012, 05:23 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                        Oh God, I can certainly wait to see you guys in December when we'll be talking about how shit this game turned out to be, or how shitty it is that it got delayed and now it looks different.
                        Maybe then... presently is way too soon to get into full hater-mode.

I'm not gonna assume that trailer shows us exactly how the gameplay will be like. Considering it was tailored made to get people hyped.
                        Last edited by Pikminister; 01-19-2012, 05:23 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

It all looks cool but why are they calling this RE6? Is Capcom seriously thinking that a game that takes place before RE5 should be the sixth numbered entry?
                          I hope that's a mistake or typo, I really do. Also Chris seems to be the only one without a clear partner... at one point during the trailer you see everyone getting attacked or attacking (including the 2 girls who are obviously with Leon and the new guy) but no one else. I wonder if Chris is getting someone from RE past with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bertha View Post
                            Steve? Ugh...I hope to goddess not. Sherry? For once, I'd say: yes. I wish that would be Sherry. Again...its a bit better than suddenly super hero/intelligent Ashley.

As far as Chris' statement...could be. Ada's side was never really clear. She could be setting the BSAA up. Or, for all we know, we've got a new female evil genius on our hands.
                            I've painfully resigned myself to the fact a long time ago that we'd never see Sherry again, so I'm willing to let that go... But, the sheer horror of Ashley returning over Sherry makes me want to cry. What a cruel twist of fate! Sigh.

But, you know, for once, I am okay with any Sherry-related letdown, because as long as Ada is involved in this game, I think I'll be happy.

Comment

And like that my Chris vs. Leon topic will be the driving force of this site. We finally have them in a main story together. Not a spin off, brief mention or a minigame. They are both major players.

The suspense is terrible. I hope it'll last.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkar View Post
                                It all looks cool but why are they calling this RE6? Is Capcom seriously thinking that a game that takes place before RE5 should be the sixth numbered entry?
                                I hope that's a mistake or typo, I really do. Also Chris seems to be the only one without a clear partner... at one point during the trailer you see everyone getting attacked or attacking (including the 2 girls who are obviously with Leon and the new guy) but no one else. I wonder if Chris is getting someone from RE past with him.
                                Leon and Chris plotlines could very well take place IN DIFFERENT periods of time. That and flashbacks.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X