Resident Evil 6 Characters Artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 6 Characters Artwork

First pieces of artwork for Leon and his new partner Helena Harper. Check them below.

Spoiler:
    Last edited by aris13; 01-20-2012, 11:26 AM.
    sigpic

Oh, I like that revamped version of Leon. He doesn't come across as so metrosexual, look at my hair *flip, flip*.

...Though in that second picture he retains a lot of his original Leoness. Meh.
    sigpic

Comment

O_o This is probably the most modest a female character has looked in the series in a damn long time. Her bazonkas are a little pronounced, but not in the form of cleavage or anything.

...strange that this is the point I feel compelled to make. I guess with Jessica's one-legged wetsuit and Rachel's look it's compulsory to make note.

Comment

That's probably the best version of Leon ever made. I really liked him in the trailer and he seems much better than his stupid RE4 self both in character and looks.

Comment

I like both desings, they seem modest and realistic.

Comment

This screams forced co-op. Shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
              This screams forced co-op. Shit.
              According to famitsu the co op will be optional.
              sigpic

Comment

not bad leon looks older a bit like sawyer from lost still hopeing one of the girl comes back like clair or ada

Comment

It looks like Leon went back to using his H&K VP70 from Resident Evil 2.Thats what im talking about.
                  sigpic
                  www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

I also like the design, very mature and real, not stupid crap like Excella or anything like that, I just only hope that Leon personality is not like in Degeneration.

Comment

I believe it will be cross between RE4 nad Degenerations. He surely will be that cocky "bastard" from RE4, but dead of the US president will no doubt affect him.
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie View Post
                        I also like the design, very mature and real, not stupid crap like Excella or anything like that, I just only hope that Leon personality is not like in Degeneration.
                        I hope so too, lets see if i can like him again.

Comment

logo for re6

Comment

Originally posted by BrionIrons View Post
                            It looks like Leon went back to using his H&K VP70 from Resident Evil 2.Thats what im talking about.
                            I noticed that in the trailer. I thought it was a nice touch.

Though I do wonder what happened to his Silver Ghost. Maybe he never got it back from Chris after lending it to him for Marvel vs. Capcom 3? Ha ha.

Comment

I wonder what cosplayers will think about these very subdued and rather tame costume designs. Nothing flashy or way out there. Its pretty normal looking.
                              Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X