Resident Evil 6 Characters Artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It'll make their jobs a lot easier?

Of course, they'll be harder to recognize outside of a group.
    Last edited by Archelon; 01-20-2012, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
      It'll make their jobs a lot easier?

Of course, they'll be harder to recognize outside of a group.
      Yeah that was my point... they will look like normal people not as characters out of a typical videogame.

Maybe they'll hang a sign on their necks saying "I'm Leon from RE6... the less douchey one!"
      Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
      sigpic

Comment

Helen Harper....why yes....I think I like you already. And Leon is seriously reminding me more of Kevin. That's not a bad thing...not at all.
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Love the artwork. Leon totally looks like Dante minus the hair obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
            Yeah that was my point... they will look like normal people not as characters out of a typical videogame.

Maybe they'll hang a sign on their necks saying "I'm Leon from RE6... the less douchey one!"
            The plus side is that you can walk around the city and into a restaurant without getting funny looks from all those around you.

And you can actually wear it under normal circumstances.
            Last edited by Archelon; 01-20-2012, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
              The plus side is that you can walk around the city and into a restaurant without getting funny looks from all those around you.
              From my experience with cosplayers... they don't mind the extra attention.

I guess Chris will be the only one in RE6 looking like a normal videogame character. But not as bad as he looked in RE5. With that huge fridge with a chia pet on top look.
              Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm also loving the character design. Seems we've gone back in time, which is a good thing in my book. RE6 Leon already appeals more to me than RE4 Leon.

Anyone knows where this character art comes from? Checked Capcom Press, the official RE facebook but they are not there...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Rod View Post
                  Anyone knows where this character art comes from? Checked Capcom Press, the official RE facebook but they are not there...
                  No idea, I found them on neogaf.
                  sigpic

Comment

Helena looks pretty cool - but when I see her all I see is Angela Miller, then think how much awesome it would of been if she was Leon's partner in this.

And then I remember Damnation - looks like it's Leons time again!
                    http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                    http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                    Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Helena Harper? The alliteration seems unnecessary.

Comment

Why you always bitching about everything?
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Was I bitching? Really? I just don't like her name. The design seems fine(other than the cliche hand on the hip thing) and I like what I saw from the trailer, but alliterating names bothers me for some reason. They just seem cheesy.

Comment

Hope there's offical artwork of Chris soon! I'm curious to see how his model has changed/not changed since RE5. (I'm guessing it won't change much at all.) Plus, I'd love to make some spiffy Leon/Chris wallpapers. :3
                            sigpic

Comment

yay they both looks so nice

Comment

Originally posted by Vector View Post
                                Was I bitching? Really? I just don't like her name. The design seems fine(other than the cliche hand on the hip thing) and I like what I saw from the trailer, but alliterating names bothers me for some reason. They just seem cheesy.
                                Calm down Victor Vector, things will soon settle and you can easily enjoy the good game.

Comment

Working...
                                X