Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Resident Evil Revelations Trailer (From Anniversary Party)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Capcom does love to show a lot in these trailers. I could see if the game was out a while to get people on the fence interested but that just gave a lot away. Still want to play it but what happens might be predictable now.

Comment

Until this lunch trailer their marketing for Revelations was great. Now? Not so much... Seems like I will need to ignore everything about RE6 after E3.
      Spoiler:

Comment

Well capcom just puts it out they dont tell you to watch it .. if your getting spoiled its your own fault
        nobody told you to watch it.
        you know how capcom is look at resident evil 5 how much was spoiled there so you should know better by now.

Comment

...how the hell does that work? 'Well, I'm kinda borderline as whether I wanna buy the game, maybe this trailer will convince me...or tell me the whole plot.' It's no one but Capcom's fault. Other companies can make trailers that interest people without huge spoilers.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
            ...how the hell does that work? 'Well, I'm kinda borderline as whether I wanna buy the game, maybe this trailer will convince me...or tell me the whole plot.' It's no one but Capcom's fault. Other companies can make trailers that interest people without huge spoilers.
            Well you could have made your opinion about the game with the 10 other trailers that got released :3
            everyone knows this about capcom .. the closer to release the more spoilers comes out.
            so nothing new there.
            Last edited by rehunk88; 01-21-2012, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Ah, so it's OK to spoil the game without warning so long as it's one of the later trailers. Gotcha.

Comment

Ah, so it's OK to spoil the game without warning so long as it's one of the later trailers. Gotcha.

Without warning ? if i recall everyone said ( BIG SPOILERS !!) so when you choose not to take that serious then
                you can only blame yourself.
                nobody told you to watch it.

Comment

I haven't watched it. I know better.

And I don't see any spoiler warnings by Capcom, the kind folk who brought out the trailer.

Comment

I haven't watched it. I know better.

And I don't see any spoiler warnings by Capcom, the kind folk who brought out the trailer.
                    Are you really that suprised ? dont you remember resident evil 5 all the spoilers this is nothing new.
                    all capcom does is releasing the clips/trailers its up to you,
                    if you want to watch it or not.
                    Last edited by rehunk88; 01-21-2012, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Yes, but the point is it's not the buyer's fault if Capcom includes huge spoilers, as you so bluntly said, but Capcom for including said huge spoilers. A new fan who doesn't know about there habit, or doesn't use the net as much, will have just seen Jill being shot in the head or whatever the spoiler is (yes, I know, it can't be Jill being shot in the head because it's pre RE5 - that's why I chose it) won't have that advantage, or know that Capcom includes spoilers in later trailers. And yet, somehow, it's there fault for watching...advertising material that Capcom puts out to encourage people to buy the game.

Comment

Defferences between RE5 and Revelations marketing is almost all of RE5 trailers has a huge spoilers in it. Revelations trailers were on the other hand almost without any huge story spoilers until this last one.
                        Spoiler:

Comment

It is the buyers fault capcom dosent tell us ( YOU MUST WATCH THIS OR U DIE !!!)
                          its really up to you/us
                          so i dont blame capcom at all i blame the people who wants to get spoiled who wants to watch it
                          there is always a risk in watching new stuff.
                          and if you dident see the spoiler .. then you dont even have a clue what its about...
                          thats dumb
                          Last edited by rehunk88; 01-21-2012, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                            It is the buyers fault capcom dosent tell us ( YOU MUST WATCH THIS OR U DIE !!!)
                            its really up to you/us
                            so i dont blame capcom at all i blame the people who wants to get spoiled who wants to watch it
                            there is always a risk in watching new stuff.
                            and if you dident see the spoiler .. then you dont even have a clue what its about...
                            thats dumb
                            Ok I probably will be banned for this but you are dick and troll. Seriously!
                            Spoiler:

Comment

personally i don't care about spoilers i can still enjoy a game even if i know whats going to happen

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                                Ok I probably will be banned for this but you are dick and troll. Seriously!
                                i wasent talking to you but to Darkmoon ..
                                and why am i a troll ? i dident troll at all..
                                its a fact that if you watch something there is a chance of getting spoiled
                                and everyone should know by now its capcom we are dealing with .. so it always happends.
                                so why are you taking the risks of watching it .. then complaing afterwards ?... you all know thats how capcom does it.
                                Last edited by rehunk88; 01-21-2012, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X