Project Umbrella Podcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Umbrella Podcast

Episode 0 (18/01/2012) of the official Project Umbrella Podcast has been successfully recorded. A test episode featuring brief discussions focusing on Revelations, Operation Raccoon City and the sixth game in the series, as well as site updates and series localization. Feedback is much appreciated, and the podcast will continue to improve. Later episodes will focus more in-depth on a particular subject, and will feature a heap of information and revelations related to the series.

Host: Nick (Neptune)
    Guests: John (Mr. Spencer), John (TheBatman), Paul (News Bot), Paul (George Trevor)

Listen here.

Episodes will feature a wide variety of guests. Please give us your thoughts and feedback here as well as suggestions for future episodes and content.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Downloading now.

EDIT: You guys recording this before the RE 6 reveal right?
    Last edited by aris13; 01-22-2012, 07:07 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
      Guests: John (Mr. Spencer), John (TheBatman), Paul (News Bot), Paul (George Trevor).
      Well, surely this could never get confusing in any way, shape or form.

That aside, downloading it right now, I bet iyou guys did a good job at it. And I'm expecting angry ranting about ORC and localization

Comment

Oh cool. Definatley listen to this later on :-)

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
          Downloading now.

EDIT: You guys recording this before the RE 6 reveal right?
          Yeah, the day before haha.

That aside, downloading it right now, I bet iyou guys did a good job at it. And I'm expecting angry ranting about ORC and localization
          You won't be disappointed haha, but there will be more of that in dedicated episodes. We couldn't cover anything too in-depth, since it is a test episode.

Spoiler:

Comment

Any chance others will join the podcast, including personal favorites that spark major discussions? ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
              Any chance others will join the podcast, including personal favorites that spark major discussions? ;D
              The guest list will be very varied, so yes haha.

Comment

Just finished listening to it. Good job folks, some of it is absolutely laugh out loud piss funny. I particularly loved some of the massive tangents you went off on at times, including the comms officer in Revelations, absolutely genius.

Also wasn't aware that the fucks up in ORC go deeper than I thought - especially with regards to UBCS and such.

Regarding the video you are referring to of the comms officer, I must of missed that as I've never seen it before?
                Last edited by [STARS]TyranT; 01-22-2012, 09:40 AM.
                http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

A present from the heaven, I missed the THIA podcast so much, I will listen tonight and let you know my opinion.

Comment

Very nice podcast loved it. The quiz at the end was funny as hell specially when the music kicked in suddenly. I totally sucked at it. Got 0/0.

1. Jill valentine (Why do I think its Jill? Im sure I read it somewhere. Might be the SD Perry novel)
                    2. Re2 (I didnt hear the full question)
                    3. Birkin (Guessed)
                    4. ? (No freaking idea)
                    5. Window shutters (I thought it was cause of the metal shutter windows?)

Oh well maybe next time. Great podcast guys hope you keep it going. I dont think its an RPD Dispatch rip off, you guys just picking up where they left off.

Comment

I've got a bone to pick with Spencer about his anti-Jill rants.

Comment

Your location says 'Kids Corner'. Just proves the point I was trying to make about Jill fans.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

Posted on PU but might as well say it here too: great job with the podcast guys, you managed to make it funny and sound sincere on what you say, differently from other podcasts I heard where the hosts try to please all the fans and act like fucking Capcom is paying them to say some stuff.

Comment

Ta very much for the feedback, it was a pleasure to participate & I particularly enjoyed Mr.Spencer's restrained approach. He loves Jill really, can't you hear the slight jump in his voice every time he says her name?! Episode #1 will obviously feature RE6 & Revelations heavily, the quiz will continue & we should be reviewing in-depth one game installment per episode.

Comment

Sadly if I was ever to be a guest I'd have to duct tape my mouth shut which kind of defeats the purpose. You read me and News Bot in a forum. The thought of us talking RE over a podcast..... well....

Not to mention Mr. Spencer is a bad influence on me.

Comment

Working...
                              X