Project Umbrella Podcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by comicbooknerd View Post
    Been slowly working my way through the podcasts, really been enjoying them. Just listened to the REmake episode and had a quick question. There was some discussion about some of the various comics over the years. You were discussing an advertisement for a comic based around RE5. There was some talk about an advert that mentioned Chris . Can anyone give me a link to this ad? Also is this the comic that ended up being the last wildstorm 6 parter with Holiday?
    Yeah it was the Wildstorm 6 parter. No link, but it was an advert in the back of a magazine. Had the 5 logo and a picture of Chris with a caption saying something along the lines of 'discover the harrowing truth that haunts Chris Redfield.'

Obviously they changed this idea somewhere down the line.
    "I've got 100 cows."
    "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBatMan View Post
      Yeah it was the Wildstorm 6 parter. No link, but it was an advert in the back of a magazine. Had the 5 logo and a picture of Chris with a caption saying something along the lines of 'discover the harrowing truth that haunts Chris Redfield.'

Obviously they changed this idea somewhere down the line.
      Thanks for the reply. That's what I thought you were all talking about but just wanted to clarify. I've actually got a little (and I mean little) info regarding the comic that was to feature Chris. When I have a little sspare time ill make a thread about it.

Comment

• The Project Umbrella podcast is potentially being revived on a short-term basis to cover Remake HD and Revelations 2 over the next few months.

First new episode records next week with a look at Remake HD across all formats. Comments, questions and MP3 recordings welcome. Specifically we're looking for someone to give us a call in with some detailed impressions of the PC version.

Cheers all.
        "I've got 100 cows."

Comment

• New episode available now.
          "I've got 100 cows."

Comment

• Next episode of season 3 records next Tuesday evening. Main focus is a roundtable discussion on RE5's Lost In Nightmares DLC. As always, questions and call-ins welcome. Send to snickers3112@hotmail.com

Also accepting quiz questions as poor old Neptune is clearly running low.
            "I've got 100 cows."

Comment

• So excited that you're doing another season.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBatMan View Post
                Also accepting quiz questions as poor old Neptune is clearly running low.
                I sent him quite a few a while ago. Will see if I can find them again and send em through. Maybe write some more.

Can't comment on LiN - never finished it!
                sigpic

Comment

• Another new episode. You lucky people.

Focus is on Lost in Nightmares and Revelations 2.
                  "I've got 100 cows."

Comment

• New episode available HERE

Revelations 2 four-parter recorded as each episode became available.
                    "I've got 100 cows."

Comment

• Episode 29 HERE.

Revelations 2 retrospective and return to usual format quiz.

Next episode possibly dedicated to mini Separate Ways discussion and a focus on Ada Wong's role and background throughout the series. Questions and theories are welcome as always.
                      Last edited by TheBatMan; 06-23-2015, 04:18 PM.
                      "I've got 100 cows."

Comment

• Love that this podcast is back I'm downloading these new ones as I type, need some RE Goodness now that I'm working my way through REV2.
                        I'll stick these on while I grab the last few hidden bugs and such before I head into RAID mode for a bit.

What no link to Episode 28? It wasn't exactly hard to find though...
                        sigpic

Comment

• Are you guys still doing the Ada episode?
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                            Are you guys still doing the Ada episode?
                            Yeah, it's just a question of getting everyone together.
                            "I've got 100 cows."

Comment

• New episode coming soon with a debate on the pros and cons of a RE2 remake. Send us an MP3 or some questions and join the discussion!
                              "I've got 100 cows."

Comment

Working...
                              X