No announcement yet.

Celebrity deaths of 2012...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet another incredible talent swallowed up by personal demons. I'm beginning to think that having such otherworldly talent is a gift and a curse.

Jennifer Hudson sang during a tribute tonight at the Grammys, and I thought she did a great job.
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

That's 54 points I've earned in the celebrity death pool, I've also got money on Pete Docherty and Britney Spears.
      See you in hell.

Comment

In all honesty, I dont think most of us would care if it was like Selena Gomez, Kesha, Rhianna, Justin Bieber, Kanye West,or Lady Gaga who passed away. But Whitney Houston did had some amazing talent that you don't see that often. Shame she got into drugs.

Comment

And had to get someone to dig her hardened stool out of her clogged anus because she took so much crack.
          See you in hell.

Comment

Thats enough anus for the first page of the thread Spencer, still got 10 months of the year left.

Comment

Spencer, a little respect for the dead please.

Comment

Respect is earned, not given away. Just because someone's dead doesn't mean they deserve respect. If Charles Manson died tomorrow, you would respect him?
                See you in hell.

Comment

No, but there's a big difference between 'Murdering Sociopath' and 'Led down the wrong path into a lifelong addiction to drugs by a loved one'. I was never a fan of hers, but there's no need to be vicious just because she fucked up. It probably killed her, one way or another. That's a big enough price to pay for personal weakness.

Comment

I feel sorry for those left behind.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

Veteran Irish actor David Kelly, who is best known to American movie fans as Charlie's beloved Grandpa Joe in Johnny Depp's 2005 version of "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory," has died following a brief illness. He was 82.

In a bit of ironic news, today is the 20th birthday of Freddie Highmore who played Charlie in "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory".

Comment

Aww, shit. I loved him as an actor.
                        He was hilarious in 'Matchmaker', wasnt the biggest part, but he was still fun to watch in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                          In all honesty, I dont think most of us would care if it was like Selena Gomez, Kesha, Rhianna, Justin Bieber, Kanye West,or Lady Gaga who passed away. But Whitney Houston did had some amazing talent that you don't see that often. Shame she got into drugs.
                          Er.. I think I would. I'm a big fan of Gaga actually and respect her as an artist.

Comment

David kelly was he in Waking Ned Devine, if so he was great and he will be missed. As far as GaGa all her music sounds like Madonnas bad stuff.

Comment

Yes he was actually. I should also retract what I said.

His death was reported on Freddie's B-day, but he officially died Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyjoejangles View Post
                                David kelly was he in Waking Ned Devine, if so he was great and he will be missed. As far as GaGa all her music sounds like Madonnas bad stuff.
                                You're entitled to your opinion. "Madonna's bad songs" didn't quite reach quintuple platinum sales for the first two singles from her debut album and reach international success in the space of a few years, so whatever.

Comment

Working...
                                X