Celebrity deaths of 2012...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

----

This one really hurt, Ray Bradbury the author of Fahrenheight 451 has just passed away. He was a legend, a real one of a kind.

Comment

Ray Bradbury. Gave me some of the best written works I could ever had the privilege of reading.

Comment

Really gut wrenching to lose him. They don't make men like him anymore :/

Comment

just found out today was literally devastated, his Martian Chronicles are fantastic. Wrathborne you really keep this thread going someone, but I always hope that I will get one in there before you. Sadly I get all my news from podcasts that I am currently more then two weeks behind on, so I don't see it happening anytime soon.

Comment

I actually get all this info mainly because I'm a Redditor.

Comment

Lonesome George; the Galapagos giant tortoise who was the last surviving member of his sub-species died today. He was estimated to be about 100 years old; which is really not that old for a tortoise.

I saw him first hand in January this year; as well as all the efforts that were being made to revive his subspecies. Really sucks that he died unexpectedly, and another species on this planet is extinct.
              sigpic

Comment

Visit our blog to get a hold of tons of helpful content on car care and troubleshooting tips. Explore our site today to learn more about automobiles!

Nora Ephron director of 'sleepless in Seattle', 'You've got mail', and 'When Harry met Sally' passed away. She was 71.

Comment

Beaks here Andy Griffith has passed away at the age of eighty-six. If you had a television in your house growing up, you probably watched your share of THE ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW. When you got older, you hopefully checked out Elia Kazan's A...

------

Andy Griffith passed way at 86. RIP dude, you were a legend.

Comment

Never has a thread on the internet watered down words such as "celebrity" and "legend" so much.

Comment

R.I.P ERIC SYKES ~ http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-18704263

Comment

Just read about Him passing away. Any day you lose a good comedian is quite sad.

I see once again Stu is bored and trolling. Must be nice to bend the rules on a forum for your own amusement and only get a slap on the wrist.
                        Last edited by Wrathborne; 07-04-2012, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Oh i'm sorry. Was someone on the door supposed to stop me from entering your dark little corner of the internet?

Comment

*Bows to the master*

Comment

Ernest Borgnine, who created a variety of memorable characters in both movies and television and won the best-actor Oscar for his role as a lovesick butcher in "Marty" in 1955, died Sunday. He was 95. Borgnine's longtime spokesman, Harry Flynn, told The Associated Press that Borgnine died at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles with [...]

------

Ernest Borgnine passed away at 95.Not sure how many folks across the pond will recognize him but he was a character actor in the USA for 61 years.

He voiced the mermaid men in the Sponge Bob Squarepants series for 12 years, he was in 'The Wild Bunch', he starred in 'McCales Navy' tv series int he 60's, and was even in 'The Dirty Dozen'. He never stopped acting from 1951-2012 and won an Oscar in 1955.

I always liked this quote from him:
                              “You don't have to be tall, dark and handsome to be a movie star,” Mr. Borgnine said after winning the Oscar, “but I was the first one to prove it.”

RIP dude

Comment

Cabbie ;_;
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X