This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon's Dogma gets early access to RE 6 demo

Dragon's Dogma, Capcom's action adventure RPG that releases this May will come with access to a Resident Evil 6 demo on both consoles. Xbox 360 players will be able to play the demo on July 3 while PS3 players will have to wait until September 4. Read the press release below.

We’re pleased to announce that Dragon’s Dogma will be available for Xbox 360 and PS3 on May 25th in Europe! Also pleasing is that purchasers of Dragon’s Dogma will have the opportunity to be the first to experience a playable demo of Resident Evil 6, ahead of its release on November 20.

Retail versions of Dragon’s Dogma will contain a redeemable token that will allow owners to download the Resident Evil 6 demo. Purchasers of the Xbox 360 version of Dragon’s Dogma will be able to redeem this token and download the Resident Evil 6 demo globally on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace for Xbox 360 60 days earlier than any other platform beginning July 3! The demo for owners of the PlayStation 3 version of Dragon’s Dogma will go live on the PlayStationStore on September 4 in North America and Japan and September 5 in Europe.
    Source
    sigpic

Think i should get this instead of ORC ....
    Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
    ^ Lol ...

Comment

I really hate when companies do this...but it's clearly a good business tactic because I wasn't even considering this game ten minutes ago, and now I am. And for Xbox, not for PS3, even though I plan on getting RE6 for PS3. That two month gap in between Xbox and PS3 is gaping.

Comment

Well played Microsoft, well played.

Comment

This is how you sell a new IP.
          sigpic

Comment

I think Dragon's Dogma may end being the most traded in game of all time.

Comment

Yeah, it really doesn't look all that great to me, but I really want the RE6 demo.

Comment

Originally posted by Vector View Post
                Yeah, it really doesn't look all that great to me, but I really want the RE6 demo.
                Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                Well played Microsoft, well played.
                Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                I think Dragon's Dogma may end being the most traded in game of all time.

Yep, yep and yep.

I'm so damn finicky when it comes to buying new games, but, sadly, I will feed right into this sales tactic...

Kind of makes me wonder if anyone out there will be able to hack the demo, as they did with RE5... Ah, memories!

Comment

Guess i will just buy the game, grab the code and trade it in, haha.

Comment

Got to try Dragon's Dogma last year and it's really good, this may have sealed the deal!
                    http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                    http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                    Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

This is actually a pleasant surprise. Dragons Dogma I've always been interested in. It's something I definitely want to try. Either way, even if I don't like it, I'll just wait for the demo on Live. July 3rd >>>>> September 4th.
                      Last edited by Spera01; 01-31-2012, 02:10 PM.

Comment

So how much did Microsoft pay for this? Funny how I can get a code in May but it won't work until September lol. By the time it's redeemable it'll be expired knowing Capcom.
                        Guess I'll watch a walkthrough on youtube.

Comment

Fuck you Microsoft and FUCK you Capcom...
                          Spoiler:

Comment

I bought my 360 just to play L4D and had no use of buying any other games for it since I'm a PS3 player but Dragons Dogma will be my next buy. I don't even know what the game is about. Use the code and take the game back for a refund. lol

Comment

As much as I would love to try a RE6 demo, I can't justify spending $60 on a game I have zero interest in.. Here's to hoping some kind individual uploads a video of the demo soon after it's release..

Damn. I still can't believe RE6 was just announced a few weeks ago and is due out this November!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X