Resident Evil 4 PC Released & more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 4 PC Released & more!

A rather stealthy release thats gone under the radar today, Resident Evil 4 is now available in the USA. Most stores should be getting their stock in soon. The game is priced at $19.99. Its unclear at this point if the game contains the patched version with an actual lighting model, but Im on my way to pick up a copy right now. So expect pictures soon!

As you can see the game is a DVD, Im installing it now and will report back any developments.

Edit: I can confirm that the game is version 1.1.0 which has the lighting improvements!

The official Biohazard 4 Wii site has also been updated, this time with a link to a "premium" site which contains a series of unlockable pages. The first and only one open as of right now is a trailer, which is the same one that was posted a few days ago but contains Kanji instead of English. You can check it out here.

The official Biohazard Umbrella Chronicles site also has a second video available for viewing. You can view that here.

On a related topic, I have aquired the MAN!AC magazine from Germany which features Umbrella Chronicles. I am in need of someone who is interested in translating the (very) large article. If you can help, please let me know!
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 05-18-2007, 04:48 PM.

Do they even want this version to sell? It's like it just came out of nowhere, with no indication it was even going to the PC, plus zero advertising.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Didn't realize it's gonna be this cheap.. Might actually pick it up and play it later when I get a desktop later this year.

Comment

Working...
      X