Resident Evil Revelations US Launch Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Revelations US Launch Trailer

Here's a US launch trailer for the RE Revelations, which just got released in the North America region.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/gregaman...launch_trailer

Yep. I'm not watching a thing for RE6 in the months leading up to it. Capcom has no fucking clue how to release trailers for a game without completely spoiling the majority of its events.

Comment

I'll watch Captivate and E3 coverages, but that's it!
      Spoiler:

Comment

Geez, not even the RE5 trailers showed the final boss.

Though now that I think about it, they did show the final boss of Darkside Chronicles.
        Last edited by Archelon; 02-07-2012, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Why I embargoed Revelations footage by like November. The experience paid the hell off.

Comment

Archelon you might wanna spoiler tag that one, even though it is a little obvious tbh. :/
            Why did they show practically all raid mode characters as well??
            I stopped watching when I got to a character I hadn't unlocked... - . -
            Last edited by Gradon; 02-08-2012, 10:12 AM.

Comment

i hope Revelations is not the last resi for the 3DS it can deffently handel this type of game and Revelations was one of the best resident evil games of the last few years brillent game even the new characters were interesting.

Comment

Well, I was about to watch this until I read some of the comments. Thanks for the heads up guys. Gotta love Capcom and spoiling everything before you even get the game. I'm definitely going on a media black out for RE6 after E3 now.

Comment

Originally posted by Headhunter99 View Post
                  i hope Revelations is not the last resi for the 3DS it can deffently handel this type of game and Revelations was one of the best resident evil games of the last few years brillent game even the new characters were interesting.
                  I agree with you on "Revelations was one of the best resident evil games of the last few years brillent game even the new characters were interesting."

But this "i hope Revelations is not the last resi for the 3DS it can deffently handel this type of game" Oh Please No , No more Exclusives and Crap !
                  Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                  ^ Lol ...

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                    Geez, not even the RE5 trailers showed the final boss.

Though now that I think about it, they did show the final boss of Darkside Chronicles.
                    Spoiler:

But yeah, Capcom's advertisers should learn the definition of SPOILERS.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        Oh! My bad. I haven't noticed that he's featured. But yeah, it's a stupid way to open a trailer.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Working...
                        X